What do you RSS?
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: What do you RSS?

  1. #1
    louwiid's Avatar
    louwiid is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fortress of Gorillatude
    Device
    Palm Pre
    OS
    1.4
    Posts
    639
    Liked
    0 times

    What do you RSS?

    My subscriptions (I prefer Google Reader) in no particular order:

    The Muscle Couple (our very own VIP, UKJay43, a/k/a "da freakin' MAN!"!!!!!)
    The Muscle Couple


    Celebrity Pictures, Lol Celebs and Funny Actor and Actress Photos
    Celebrity Pictures, Lol Celebs and Funny Actor and Actress Photos - ROFLrazzi

    Crime & Federalism
    Crime & Federalism

    Disapproving Rabbits
    Disapproving Rabbits

    FAIL Blog: Pictures and Videos of Owned, Pwnd and Fail
    FAIL Blog: Pictures and Videos of Owned, Pwnd and Fail Moments

    Fail Dogs
    Fail Dogs

    GraphJam: Pop culture for people in cubicles. (AKA Song Chart Meme)
    GraphJam: Music and Pop Culture in Charts and Graphs. Let us explain them.

    Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures - I Can Has Cheezburger?
    http://www.icanhascheezburger.com/feed

    Loldogs 'n' Cute Puppy Pictures - I Has A Hotdog!
    http://ihasahotdog.com/rss

    My Damn Channel - Big Fat Brain
    My Damn Channel - Big Fat Brain

    Once Upon A Win: Epic Wins from when we were kids
    Once Upon A Win: Epic Wins from when we were kids

    passive-aggressive (and just plain aggressive) notes
    passive-aggressive (and just plain aggressive) notes

    Pundit Kitchen: Honest Political Discourse
    Pundit Kitchen: Lol News and Lol Sarah Palin, Barack Obama, John McCain, Joe Biden and more

    Sweet Hot Justice | All the Dirty Details on BigLaw Life | Entertainment |
    Sweet Hot Justice | All the Dirty Details on BigLaw Life | Entertainment | Advice

    Totally Looks Like... Famous People and Celeb Look-A-Likes
    Totally Looks Like... Famous People and Celeb Look-A-Likes

    Twilight Widowers Anonymous
    Twilight Widowers Anonymous

    How about YOU?


    It's still real to me, dammit! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI
    Who's awesome? You're awesome!
    NOCJ http://nocj.urbanup.com/4256654
    Any fool knows a Dog needs a home, a shelter from Pigs on the Wing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPAYR5NReE8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Omz...layer_embedded


  2. #2
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quite the list Doctor!

    I have actually never used a RSS before so I got nothing

  3. #3
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Wirelessly posted

    BlackBerryOS
    Boy genius
    Engadget
    Blackberry News
    Fierce Wireless

  4. #4
    louwiid's Avatar
    louwiid is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fortress of Gorillatude
    Device
    Palm Pre
    OS
    1.4
    Posts
    639
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    BlackBerryOS
    Boy genius
    Engadget
    Blackberry News
    Fierce Wireless
    Wow. Definitely someone dedicated to his craft!
    It's still real to me, dammit! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI
    Who's awesome? You're awesome!
    NOCJ http://nocj.urbanup.com/4256654
    Any fool knows a Dog needs a home, a shelter from Pigs on the Wing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPAYR5NReE8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Omz...layer_embedded

  5. #5
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by louwiid
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    BlackBerryOS
    Boy genius
    Engadget
    Blackberry News
    Fierce Wireless
    Wow. Definitely someone dedicated to his craft!
    I think more like Obsessed! Haha

  6. #6
    sunkast Guest
    A List Apart
    BerryReview.com
    BlackBerry Cool
    ClickOnDetroit.com Local News
    ClickOnDetroit.com National News
    Digg / Technology
    Farecompare Travel Deals
    flyfromDTT
    gHacks technology news
    Inside BlackBerry - The Official BlackBerry Blog
    Jana's Gallery
    Lifehacker
    not-quite.org
    Raymond.CC Blog
    RickSeaney.com
    The Life of the GirlFriday
    Plus a few others that shall remain off this list.

    Google Reader FTW.

  7. #7
    Beeve is offline Registered Member Follow Beeve On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    8830
    OS
    4.5.138
    Posts
    0
    Liked
    0 times

    Viigo addict

    BerryReview
    BlackBerryCool
    BlackBerryOS
    BlueRoomSolution
    BoyGeniusReport
    CNET News
    CoolTools
    CoolsmartphoneNews
    Crackberry blogs
    Engadget
    FierceWireless
    Gizmodo
    InterestingThingoftheDay
    IntoMobile
    Jalopnik
    Mashable
    MobilitySite
    Neatorama
    NFL.com
    Pocket-lint
    RTSports
    Slashdot
    SlipperyBrick
    TechCrunch
    TechDirt
    Wired
    Woot
    XBox Live(major nelson)
    Yahoo Tech news

  8. #8
    louwiid's Avatar
    louwiid is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Fortress of Gorillatude
    Device
    Palm Pre
    OS
    1.4
    Posts
    639
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    A List Apart
    BerryReview.com
    BlackBerry Cool
    ClickOnDetroit.com Local News
    ClickOnDetroit.com National News
    Digg / Technology
    Farecompare Travel Deals
    flyfromDTT
    gHacks technology news
    Inside BlackBerry - The Official BlackBerry Blog
    Jana's Gallery
    Lifehacker
    not-quite.org
    Raymond.CC Blog
    RickSeaney.com
    The Life of the GirlFriday
    Plus a few others that shall remain off this list.

    Google Reader FTW.
    LOL. I love that line!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeve View Post
    BerryReview
    BlackBerryCool
    BlackBerryOS
    BlueRoomSolution
    BoyGeniusReport
    CNET News
    CoolTools
    CoolsmartphoneNews
    Crackberry blogs
    Engadget
    FierceWireless
    Gizmodo
    InterestingThingoftheDay
    IntoMobile
    Jalopnik
    Mashable
    MobilitySite
    Neatorama
    NFL.com
    Pocket-lint
    RTSports
    Slashdot
    SlipperyBrick
    TechCrunch
    TechDirt
    Wired
    Woot
    XBox Live(major nelson)
    Yahoo Tech news
    Viigo is quite the enabler. Just mobile or mobile and PC?

    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    I think more like Obsessed! Haha
    Obsessed, dedicated--as long as you keep cranking out the juice, the masses will be happy! Kudos!
    It's still real to me, dammit! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI
    Who's awesome? You're awesome!
    NOCJ http://nocj.urbanup.com/4256654
    Any fool knows a Dog needs a home, a shelter from Pigs on the Wing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPAYR5NReE8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Omz...layer_embedded

  9. #9
    Beeve is offline Registered Member Follow Beeve On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    8830
    OS
    4.5.138
    Posts
    0
    Liked
    0 times
    Indeed. Viigo on BlackBerry only. I'm rarely on a PC.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •