Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 24
  1. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    lol I am laughing so hard about this im crying, took me a good hour to get it, and it was so worth it... i tested it on stiefler so everyone can make fun of him



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    I cant believe no one else on bbm 5.0 has a comment on this

  3. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA Beach
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Posts
    735
    :laugh2:rick rolled at it's best!!!!!:laugh2:

    classic....i saved he barcode so i can get others when they add me.



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bend, OR
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    BBC Hybrid V8.5
    Posts
    67
    I don't have BBM 5.0 installed, but I do have NeoReader, a free bar code reader installed. It decoded it and showed the URL and gave me an option to open it in a browser - which I did. However the BB browser gave me an error message "Request Entity Too Large."

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by billr View Post
    I don't have BBM 5.0 installed, but I do have NeoReader, a free bar code reader installed. It decoded it and showed the URL and gave me an option to open it in a browser - which I did. However the BB browser gave me an error message "Request Entity Too Large."
    dont worry bill i will post a link in a few hours that you can go to from your phones browser



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Direct your phones browser here

    http://wap.mytinyphone.com/rt/328739/6204610/

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Smyrna, Tennessee
    PIN
    Just ask
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.713
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Direct your phones browser here

    http://wap.mytinyphone.com/rt/328739/6204610/
    First I scanned then typed the link using BB browser, both methods gave me the same results:
    "Request Entity Too Large"

    PS
    I have BBM 5.0 running 5.0.0.140

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjr43 View Post
    First I scanned then typed the link using BB browser, both methods gave me the same results:
    "Request Entity Too Large"

    PS
    I have BBM 5.0 running 5.0.0.140
    hmm I dont know thats the set up i have and it works beautifly try changing your browser to the blackberry browser

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.