Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 18

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
    I stumbled upon a quality show by paris hilton! Its uh.. Who wants to be paris hilton's BFF.. I threw up in my mouth from the 30 seconds I saw. The world is coming to an end... Soon!
    I by accidently stumbled into the bedroom and saw my wife watching this show and started to gag.

    Shows I hate:

    American Idol
    Any show with Ryan Seacrest
    Survivor
    Beverly Hills 90210
    Anything on MTV
    The Bachelor
    the Bachelorette
    The Next Top Model
    That lame dancing show on ABC


    Bryan's favorite show

    Are you smarter than a 5th grader :dance:



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I by accidently stumbled into the bedroom and saw my wife watching this show and started to gag.

    Shows I hate:

    American Idol
    Any show with Ryan Seacrest
    Survivor
    Beverly Hills 90210
    Anything on MTV
    The Bachelor
    the Bachelorette
    The Next Top Model
    That lame dancing show on ABC


    Bryan's favorite show

    Are you smarter than a 5th grader :dance:

    Your dang right that is brother :lmao:

    I actually like Survivor at:

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    ANYTHING that is about nurses or doctors, or hospitals, or teens, unless its scrubs, house, dirty jobs, or deadliest catch... I dont like it lol


    My womans fave shows...

    hawthorn, greys, private practice,


    my life is hell



  4. #12
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    My womans fave shows...

    hawthorn, greys, private practice,


    my life is hell
    OMG that is totally the other type of shows i truly cannot stand. Except like you said, Scrubs and House. I just don't understand those shows. Too much drama and not enough realism or comedy.

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    OMG that is totally the other type of shows i truly cannot stand. Except like you said, Scrubs and House. I just don't understand those shows. Too much drama and not enough realism or comedy.
    They are all the same damn thing and the worst part is...the end of the show...is never a damn ending, its another start so its like you get no satisfaction watchin it because nothing has been solved :aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::aargh4::a argh4::aargh4::17:



  6. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I by accidently stumbled into the bedroom and saw my wife watching this show and started to gag.

    Shows I hate:

    American Idol
    Any show with Ryan Seacrest
    Survivor
    Beverly Hills 90210
    Anything on MTV
    The Bachelor
    the Bachelorette
    The Next Top Model
    That lame dancing show on ABC


    Bryan's favorite show

    Are you smarter than a 5th grader :dance:
    :lmao: Bryan should go on it and see how far he gets. This is what I'm thinking it'll be like.

    "Bryan, 1st grade Math. What is the object that has 4 equal sides called?"

    Bryan: This is a tough one, I'm gonna say circle!

    "That's wrong, get off the stage!"

    :lmao:

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
    I stumbled upon a quality show by paris hilton! Its uh.. Who wants to be paris hilton's BFF.. I threw up in my mouth from the 30 seconds I saw. The world is coming to an end... Soon!
    Her mother had a show too, something to the effect of who wants to be a Hilton (the way I say it has a different intonation than the way they promoted it).

    I recall seeing a promo for it where she's standing there addressing the wannabes and saying, "to be a Hilton you must possess class..." and some other stuff. I don't recall the other stuff since I broke out laughing wondering if she really believed that, and didn't hear the rest of it.

  8. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA Beach
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Posts
    735
    shows that are awesome

    scrubs
    big bang theory
    how i met your mother
    the office
    fringe
    dark blue
    burn notice
    house
    30 rock
    chuck
    family guy
    american dad
    prison break
    las vegas
    entourage
    my name is earl
    married with children
    king of queens
    lie to me
    til death
    my boys
    seinfeld
    gary unmarried
    rules of engagement

    more to list but i guess i will give anything a shot

    i hate reality shows especially the kardashians

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •