Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 27

  1. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    This show sucks! :why:



  2. #18
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hallwaypd View Post
    I work in Television and it had me fooled.
    What sort of work do you do in TV? I've done a bunch of radio myself.

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    This show sucks! :why:
    Agreeed!! Even though I watch it just because of how much it sucks and I laugh at the acting.



  4. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    What sort of work do you do in TV? I've done a bunch of radio myself.
    Me and hallway work in television production here in Nashville. Chad is a Video Engineer/Crane Op and I am an Editor/Camera Op.

  5. #21
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Agreeed!! Even though I watch it just because of how much it sucks and I laugh at the acting.
    haha.....you do get sucked in....and that's the sad part about it.



  6. #22
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Me and hallway work in television production here in Nashville. Chad is a Video Engineer/Crane Op and I am an Editor/Camera Op.
    Wow that sounds cool. I've always thought about becoming an camera op. Been a part time engineer and promotions for several Detroit area radio station for about 4 years. I've also consider moving to Nashville before. My sister works for a pro lighting company outside of Nashville.

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Wow that sounds cool. I've always thought about becoming an camera op. Been a part time engineer and promotions for several Detroit area radio station for about 4 years. I've also consider moving to Nashville before. My sister works for a pro lighting company outside of Nashville.
    Whats the company name?

  8. #24
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Whats the company name?
    I assume you are referring to my sister. Bandit Lites. She's currently on tour with Rascal Flatts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •