Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 23

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    The girl did not make the best choice....and yours is even worse :banghead: :bigeyes: :aargh4: :no:
    :lmao: sorry I meant BBM while driving I would never text and drive at the same time. I'm not that stupid



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    :lmao: sorry I meant BBM while driving I would never text and drive at the same time. I'm not that stupid
    And who told you that was better? :aargh4:

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Wirelessly posted

    I can't believe she is suing...crazy



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    I can't believe she is suing...crazy
    I wish I could sue over my stupidity and carelessness. I would be a very rich man!

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    I wish I could sue over my stupidity and carelessness. I would be a very rich man!
    Yeah, we need to start going to McDonalds and falling on toilets

    Some people just make me speechless



  6. #14
    sunkast Guest
    She probably would have fallen down even if there were orange cones marking the open manhole.

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Ha, that is a funny story. NYC is trying to pass a law where you cannot text or email while crossing the street. Maybe they should add manhole to it.

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Ha, that is a funny story. NYC is trying to pass a law where you cannot text or email while crossing the street. Maybe they should add manhole to it.
    Honestly, I think lots of people are losing their common sense these days!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •