Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 23

Thread: Bbos IM

  1. #1
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387

    Bbos IM

    Does anyone use the chat anymore? I love it but no one is ever there!!!! So I guess Im saying join me lets chat...everyone welcome except Bryan, Stiefler, and JLevy

    Edit- and laney
    Last edited by jnepsa; 07-11-2009 at 06:25 PM.



  2. #2
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Does anyone use the chat anymore? I love it but no one is ever there!!!! So I guess Im saying join me lets chat...everyone welcome except Bryan, Stiefler, and JLevy
    You are lucky I can't log into my photobucket account buddy or you would be getting the hamster :angryfire:

  3. #3
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    LMAO... you know you love it....excited for monday?



  4. #4
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    LMAO... you know you love it....excited for monday?
    10am is when the call is supposed to come in :dance: :dance: I am hoping it is great news :hail:

  5. #5
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    10am is when the call is supposed to come in :dance: :dance: I am hoping it is great news :hail:
    LOL I am sure you will....If not...You still will hone:



  6. #6
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Does anyone use the chat anymore? I love it but no one is ever there!!!! So I guess Im saying join me lets chat...everyone welcome except Bryan, Stiefler, and JLevy
    You are lucky I can't log into my photobucket account buddy or you would be getting the hamster :angryfire:
    I got you jn! Put that hamster up!

  7. #7
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)



    I got you jn! Put that hamster up!
    Hey your perfectly welcome to join me in chat just not those three

  8. #8
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Wirelessly posted

    Yay I'm not one of the three :dance: but I don't use the IM :nana:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •