Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 20

Thread: SFI Files

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Josh, that's a great idea....I honestly don't think anyone is using any radio under .90..Let me know as well, if you need assistance...I can download and start pulling them
    Thanks Olta Bryan had an ingenious idea so I think we are good on the 9530 side.



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Josh, that's a great idea....I honestly don't think anyone is using any radio under .90..Let me know as well, if you need assistance...I can download and start pulling them
    Oh and I can't take full credit Bryan and I thought of it simultaneously. So props to the professor as well.

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Oh and I can't take full credit Bryan and I thought of it simultaneously. So props to the professor as well.
    Ok...I guess...

    Great minds think alike



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Oh and I can't take full credit Bryan and I thought of it simultaneously. So props to the professor as well.
    We did and it was a little freaky if you ask me :boggled:


    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Ok...I guess...

    Great minds think alike
    I guess! :censored:

    I will pull out the Ban Hamster for you my dear :argue:

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    We did and it was a little freaky if you ask me :boggled:




    I guess! :censored:

    I will pull out the Ban Hamster for you my dear :argue:
    I guess you didn't read the bottom line



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    What's a little freaky Bryan is how many boxes you know have. It now started a new color for you :arms:

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    What's a little freaky Bryan is how many boxes you know have. It now started a new color for you :arms:
    I saw that as well...and have no idea where he gets them :lame::laugh2:

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I saw that as well...and have no idea where he gets them :lame::laugh2:
    He held me at gunpoint and made me hit the rep button 5 times in a row. :beerchug:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •