Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 22

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530 )

    Comes in 3's.... Ed, Farra, Michael....incredible...
    Sure does, what a shame.



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    I still can't believe he was 50! Crazy. RIP

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    I just looked at pictures of his house....uh....seriously? a friggen amusement park?



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    I just looked at pictures of his house....uh....seriously? a friggen amusement park?
    Yeah, I think he's had that for a long time...we are all really behind on that lifestyle

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Well when you own half of the beatles library you get to buy really big homes.



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Posts
    454
    Yeah he's had the amusement park for years. The guy was born with amazing talent. A ridiculous amount of fame since childhood made him a strange individual. It would to anyone including all of us. It sad but typical to me. Only the greats die young. RIP Michael

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530 )

    Comes in 3's.... Ed, Farra, Michael....incredible...
    Sure does, what a shame.
    4 actually....the guy who invented the vibrating bed also died today.

    Yeah over all a sad day. I grew up on thriller and farra. A small piece of our childhood memories have been closed.

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by socalmiles View Post
    Yeah he's had the amusement park for years. The guy was born with amazing talent. A ridiculous amount of fame since childhood made him a strange individual. It would to anyone including all of us. It sad but typical to me. Only the greats die young. RIP Michael
    I agree socal. The guy was a superstar at the age of 8 or something like that. He never really had a chance to go through the normal maturation process. But what he did for music in our generation was similar to what the beatles did in theirs. If it wasn't for the video of thriller I wonder if MTV would have ever taken off. He def had issues but what a great talent and to be dead at the age of 50 is a shame.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •