Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 41 to 48 of 55

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    And what did I tell you all :lmao: the first thread Stiefy posts in is this one
    Dont get me in trouble :banned: :lmao:



  2. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by oriofan8 View Post
    It's alright...just that I'm the only one mentioned that's NOT on the bbos staff!!! ....no power whatsoever....nope, just charm I guess. :approve:
    That's ok Orio we love you.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Defiance, VA
    PIN
    which one? I've lost count!
    Device
    9800
    OS
    Let me check!
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by oriofan8 View Post
    It's alright...just that I'm the only one mentioned that's NOT on the bbos staff!!! ....no power whatsoever....nope, just charm I guess. :approve:
    Hmmm maybe! You are also a fellow HOKIE fan and you live in VA! :biglaugh:



  4. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Does anyone find it funny that Olta posted in the hottest girl thread but not in here uttahere:

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    That's ok Orio we love you.
    I knew that...it's why I bumped my V.I.P.ness to LIFETIME yesterday....



  6. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by oriofan8 View Post
    I knew that...it's why I bumped my V.I.P.ness to LIFETIME yesterday....
    Outstanding Orio way to go

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickee View Post
    Hmmm maybe! You are also a fellow HOKIE fan and you live in VA! :biglaugh:
    ...that had to have somethin' to do with it too....cuz I'm really not that charming...:32:

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Does anyone find it funny that Olta posted in the hottest girl thread but not in here uttahere:
    I'll back away slowly from that question, senior.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •