Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 55

  1. #9
    nikkig618's Avatar
    nikkig618 is offline Mrs. God
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PA
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    334
    Where's JLevy??? trying on another bluetooth? I'm reporting a blatant misuse of power!



  2. #10
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    You rang Nikki. Do I look like a girl to you :buttkick:

  3. #11
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkig618 View Post
    Where's JLevy??? trying on another bluetooth? I'm reporting a blatant misuse of power!
    Rat fink :argue:

    Fine I am leaving :grumble:



  4. #12
    Crickee's Avatar
    Crickee is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Defiance, VA
    PIN
    which one? I've lost count!
    Device
    9800
    OS
    Let me check!
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Rat fink :argue:

    Fine I am leaving :grumble:
    No worry Bryan, you are loved! as is Stiefler, jlevy, god, bbc, orios, cruz . . oh no can't remember any more, I am having a blonde moment. . . . .:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

  5. #13
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by Crickee
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Rat fink :argue:

    Fine I am leaving :grumble:
    No worry Bryan, you are loved! as is Stiefler, jlevy, god, bbc, orios, cruz . . oh no can't remember any more, I am having a blonde moment. . . . .:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:
    What the ÷$¤+ crickee? I think you for someone!



  6. #14
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Crickee View Post
    No worry Bryan, you are loved! . oh no can't remember any more, I am having a blonde moment. . . . .:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:
    Thanks Crickee

  7. #15
    Crickee's Avatar
    Crickee is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Defiance, VA
    PIN
    which one? I've lost count!
    Device
    9800
    OS
    Let me check!
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)



    What the ÷$¤+ crickee? I think you for someone!
    Sorry, jasonfyc here's some love your way!!!! :banghead:

  8. #16
    jasonfyc's Avatar
    jasonfyc is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Walla Walla Wa
    PIN
    ned her ag
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    8959765.655we80.754.
    Posts
    1,290
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by Crickee
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Rat fink :argue:

    Fine I am leaving :grumble:
    No worry Bryan, you are loved! as is Stiefler, jlevy, god, bbc, orios, cruz . . oh no can't remember any more, I am having a blonde moment. . . . .:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:
    What the ÷$¤+ crickee? I think you for someone!
    Forgot

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •