Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 67

  1. #1
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538

    iPhone 3GS sells 1 million phones over the first Weekend

    According to a report by the Wall Street Journal, iPhone sales topped 1 million in its debut weekend with an additional 6 million downloading the new 3.0 software. Those numbers are staggering when you think it took the Storm more than two months to accomplish that.

    Of the 1 million iPhone sold, 12% of those were converting from the Storm.

    To read the full article you can check it out here:

    Article - WSJ.com



  2. #2
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Yeah read about this earlier from Olta, blew my mind. I almost was one of them on Saturday.

  3. #3
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    I was seriously shocked at those numbers! Wait till they add push email, increase security and so on, then rim will be struggling to stay out of water!



  4. #4
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Sorry forget to give Olta credit for bringing this to my attention. They do have push email but only yahoo and mobileme. When they off true push and a unified inbox RIM is screwed. I played with one this weekend and it was really fast. Plus now that you can type in landscape makes it really nice.

  5. #5
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73
    Sorry forget to give Olta credit for bringing this to my attention. They do have push email but only yahoo and mobileme. When they off true push and a unified inbox RIM is screwed. I played with one this weekend and it was really fast. Plus now that you can type in landscape makes it really nice.
    Yeah what's up with that? j/k

    I wish they had test ones to play with at stores so I could test it out.

    RIM where are you? Better learn and catch up fast!!!



  6. #6
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Yeah what's up with that? j/k

    I wish they had test ones to play with at stores so I could test it out.

    RIM where are you? Better learn and catch up fast!!!
    If you live close to an Apple store they have like 50 you can play with.

  7. #7
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Yeah what's up with that? j/k

    I wish they had test ones to play with at stores so I could test it out.

    RIM where are you? Better learn and catch up fast!!!
    If you live close to an Apple store they have like 50 you can play with.
    Thanks I will do a little research.

  8. #8
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    I actually called Verizon to find out my ETF and that was a huge step for me lol.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •