So I saw this over on BGR this morning and thought man this is both very cool and scary at the same time. The cool being for parents like me with a teenager, and the scary would just be in general. I don't think I like the fact that this program can preform such detailed tasks.
What it is that I am talking about? It is a new program called "phone Creeper" once installed on your handset all it takes is a command sent from another phone via text message, the sender then can preform one of the following operations:
* secretly and remotely read incoming / outgoing sms
* secretly and remotely delete incoming / outgoing sms
* secretly and remotely view call history
* bounce sms messages off remote phone to someone else
* create a pop-up message on phone
* send a secret fart sound
* secretly and remotely listen to person - (Initiates silent call back of person to your phone with their speaker phone enabled)
* send listening in call to somebody else’s phone
* remote wipe of installed flash card
Just amazing if you think about, I feel like I am in a James Bond movie. If you want to read more about it click the below link.