I think I might need to get my kid a windows Moblie phone
So I saw this over on BGR this morning and thought man this is both very cool and scary at the same time. The cool being for parents like me with a teenager, and the scary would just be in general. I don't think I like the fact that this program can preform such detailed tasks.
What it is that I am talking about? It is a new program called "phone Creeper" once installed on your handset all it takes is a command sent from another phone via text message, the sender then can preform one of the following operations:
* secretly and remotely read incoming / outgoing sms
* secretly and remotely delete incoming / outgoing sms
* secretly and remotely view call history
* bounce sms messages off remote phone to someone else
* create a pop-up message on phone
* send a secret fart sound
* secretly and remotely listen to person - (Initiates silent call back of person to your phone with their speaker phone enabled)
* send listening in call to somebody else’s phone
* remote wipe of installed flash card
Just amazing if you think about, I feel like I am in a James Bond movie. If you want to read more about it click the below link.
very scary. makes u wonder what the government could do, if just an ordinary developer could create this
I know my thoughts exactly! Really surprised me to read this story this morning. It reminded me of the time I put the location service on my son's phone so I could track where he was going. The only downfall was every time I hit track it would send him a message asking if he wanted to update his location, LOL not much use in that.
Scary! But with a 13yr old daughter it feals like a relief right now.
Wow, thats scary!
Originally Posted by Bryan
Tags for this Thread