Gamers Thread Xbox/PS3/PC - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 86

Thread: Gamers Thread Xbox/PS3/PC

  1. #41
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmurf View Post
    ice im getting a PS3 for my bday next month any suggestions i like party games and first player shooter type games... im all ears for suggestions
    It's hard to beat the Call of Duty series for shooters. You could try SOCOM: Confrontation, although not many people play it. Its a game that you either love or hate. I personally have tried getting into it but just can't.

    Modern Warfare 2 comes out in Novemeber. Gonna be hard to beat that one.:147:


    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz


  2. #42
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    3 times
    DO NOT i repeat DO NOT get a PS3! :lmao: Xbox360 all the way and my gamertag is Stief5. Nate wasnt you getting a 360?

  3. #43
    mule0331's Avatar
    mule0331 is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow mule0331 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595
    Liked
    0 times
    Im on cod right now, Ill send ya a request stief
    No matter where you go, there you are

  4. #44
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    DO NOT i repeat DO NOT get a PS3! :lmao: Xbox360 all the way and my gamertag is Stief5. Nate wasnt you getting a 360?
    I'm still on the fence. The whole reason I have a PS3 is because a group of guys at my church encouraged me too. We played COD MW for over a year and then they got into SOCOM. I hated the game so I stopped playing games at all. So I would feel bad if I sold it and then couldn't play MW2 in November. Still debating.:dunno:
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  5. #45
    BBThemesUnltd's Avatar
    BBThemesUnltd is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    TrickY
    Device
    9630
    OS
    4.7.1.57
    Posts
    523
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    DO NOT i repeat DO NOT get a PS3! :lmao: Xbox360 all the way and my gamertag is Stief5. Nate wasnt you getting a 360?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    I'm still on the fence. The whole reason I have a PS3 is because a group of guys at my church encouraged me too. We played COD MW for over a year and then they got into SOCOM. I hated the game so I stopped playing games at all. So I would feel bad if I sold it and then couldn't play MW2 in November. Still debating.:dunno:
    Stiefler07- main reason i want a ps3 blue ray, 2 my whole fam owns one and online with fam would be cool... but not that u put that that on the table which do u all think ie better for the price they r at now???

    Natemz- I personally like the overall feel of the ps system and games and controllers,, COD is the ishhhhh ... and godfather my bro inlaw got me hookedd... so again im on the horn for whatever i just need pros and cons and ill be getting one...

  6. #46
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmurf View Post
    Stiefler07- main reason i want a ps3 blue ray, 2 my whole fam owns one and online with fam would be cool... but not that u put that that on the table which do u all think ie better for the price they r at now???

    Natemz- I personally like the overall feel of the ps system and games and controllers,, COD is the ishhhhh ... and godfather my bro inlaw got me hookedd... so again im on the horn for whatever i just need pros and cons and ill be getting one...
    I am a microsoft guy besides WinMo, so I wont chime in on which is better for the price lol. But you gotta love ALLLL those games that are Xbox only Microsoft has Xbox 360 Blu-ray drives ready to go | Crave - CNET

  7. #47
    BBThemesUnltd's Avatar
    BBThemesUnltd is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    TrickY
    Device
    9630
    OS
    4.7.1.57
    Posts
    523
    Liked
    0 times
    thx for the info stiefler.. will take that into acct now also and u r right about a lot of games being xbox only.. thats a strong point u also made there

  8. #48
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmurf View Post
    thx for the info stiefler.. will take that into acct now also and u r right about a lot of games being xbox only.. thats a strong point u also made there
    And that Microsoft will prolly keep this device out for awhile so there will be no need to go and buy a new consol like every 2 years or so. Making tons of advancements with the 360 and tons are going to be spectacular :banana:

  9. #49
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    I have both a PS3 and 360 I bought the PS3 for bluray and the 360 for gaming. Hands down the 360 is the way to go the controller feels better the games run smooter. Now I use gamefly and just got Killzone 2 for the PS3 and let me till you it is horrible. The games that I have played on the PS3 run slow and take forever to load between scenes. And IMO the ps3 controller has way to many buttons to be uesful for online play.

  10. #50
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I have both a PS3 and 360 I bought the PS3 for bluray and the 360 for gaming. Hands down the 360 is the way to go the controller feels better the games run smooter. Now I use gamefly and just got Killzone 2 for the PS3 and let me till you it is horrible. The games that I have played on the PS3 run slow and take forever to load between scenes. And IMO the ps3 controller has way to many buttons to be uesful for online play.
    Wow honestly never looked at the controllers like that :lmao: but that is a very valid point :fing02:

  11. #51
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    Wow honestly never looked at the controllers like that :lmao: but that is a very valid point :fing02:
    Yeah I don't want to brag but I am pretty darn good at COD online and I borrowed my buddies PS3 version to test it. And I was constanly thinking what damn button to push. Way to many and the distance from stick to L2 and R2 is too great to be effective IMO.

  12. #52
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Yeah I don't want to brag but I am pretty darn good at COD online and I borrowed my buddies PS3 version to test it. And I was constanly thinking what damn button to push. Way to many and the distance from stick to L2 and R2 is too great to be effective IMO.
    I was stuck on that game til recently when i told you i couldnt find it :bs2: i am having withdraws lol but i also love Halo 3, and especially Left 4 Dead

  13. #53
    BBThemesUnltd's Avatar
    BBThemesUnltd is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    TrickY
    Device
    9630
    OS
    4.7.1.57
    Posts
    523
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Yeah I don't want to brag but I am pretty darn good at COD online and I borrowed my buddies PS3 version to test it. And I was constanly thinking what damn button to push. Way to many and the distance from stick to L2 and R2 is too great to be effective IMO.
    hmmmm... i guess that blu ray really is what im weaseling my way to and im looking for an excuse not to but the 360 kinda.. my boy just said the same that the games on 360 run a ton smoother.. dammit what to do what to do

  14. #54
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmurf View Post
    hmmmm... i guess that blu ray really is what im weaseling my way to and im looking for an excuse not to but the 360 kinda.. my boy just said the same that the games on 360 run a ton smoother.. dammit what to do what to do
    Buy a 360 :lmao: jk jk

  15. #55
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    I was stuck on that game til recently when i told you i couldnt find it :bs2: i am having withdraws lol but i also love Halo 3, and especially Left 4 Dead
    I was a big Halo 1/2 but 3 didn't do anything for me :banghead:

    I tried left 4 dead and I didn't like it. I could see if being fun as long as you were playing with buddies. But when I was online it was random people and just being stupid.

  16. #56
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I have both a PS3 and 360 I bought the PS3 for bluray and the 360 for gaming. Hands down the 360 is the way to go the controller feels better the games run smooter. Now I use gamefly and just got Killzone 2 for the PS3 and let me till you it is horrible. The games that I have played on the PS3 run slow and take forever to load between scenes. And IMO the ps3 controller has way to many buttons to be uesful for online play.
    Don't judge the PS3 by Killzone 2. That game has the worst feel of any game other Than SOCOM that I have ever played. I owned that game for 1 day and immediatley put it up on ebay and got my money back. Terrible game!
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  17. #57
    BBThemesUnltd's Avatar
    BBThemesUnltd is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    TrickY
    Device
    9630
    OS
    4.7.1.57
    Posts
    523
    Liked
    0 times
    dammmm nate like that?? lol i liked killzone liberation on psp.... seemedlike a small game console type of game... u tell him nate.. Bryan shame on you

  18. #58
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Don't judge the PS3 by Killzone 2. That game has the worst feel of any game other Than SOCOM that I have ever played. I owned that game for 1 day and immediatley put it up on ebay and got my money back. Terrible game!
    Will I typed up this big long reply then the dang site went out on me LOL

    Needless to say I am not judging on killzone, every game I have played has taken to long to load during cut scenes. But my biggest dislike is the controller way to many buttons for online pay. In order to use L2 or R2 and keep a steady control on the sticks it just doesn't feel natural.
    Last edited by Bryan; 06-23-2009 at 01:27 PM.

  19. #59
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Will I typed up this big long reply then the dang site went out on me LOL

    Needless to say I am not judging on killzone, every game I have played has taken to long to load during cut scenes. But my biggest dislike is the controller way to many buttons for online pay. In order to use L2 or R2 and keep a steady control on the sticks it just doesn't feel natural.
    lol, sorry didn't mean to sound like I was being a jerk. I just hated that game so much. They built it up to be the best shooter ever. I preordered it and couldn't wait for the release. Talk about a major dissapointment.:aargh4:

    I think the controller is just whatever a person is used to. I was a xbox 1 user and everyone else was like "why do you like xbox and those great big controllers?". Now that everyone has jumped on the xbox bandwagon, the tables have been turned. Even though the PS3 is the same controller design that it has always been lol. I think it funny.

    When I play on xbox it feels weird to me. It would just take some getting used too. You guys aremaking me want to sell the PS3 though.:boobies:
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  20. #60
    BBThemesUnltd's Avatar
    BBThemesUnltd is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    TrickY
    Device
    9630
    OS
    4.7.1.57
    Posts
    523
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Will I typed up this big long reply then the dang site went out on me LOL

    Needless to say I am not judging on killzone, every game I have played has taken to long to load during cut scenes. But my biggest dislike is the controller way to many buttons for online pay. In order to use L2 or R2 and keep a steady control on the sticks it just doesn't feel natural.
    but L1 L2 R1 R2 r pointer and ring finger... where 360 os 1L 1R?? no?? and a wiider controller oddly spaced i think.. i mean i hear what ur sayin but i dunno.. i have owned xbox, luvd it.. i had ps ages ago... luv my wii.. but online, gameplay, and extras is what i hear ps is gettin lots better in... especially COD online is insane... from what i heard.? and rumor:: cross platform online in the works?? any 1 hear about that

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •