FMyLife.com
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: FMyLife.com

  1. #1
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times

    FMyLife.com





  2. #2
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    Today, I wanted to have a good lunch with my wife before fasting for my surgery which I may not survive, she decided getting her hair cut was more important. I ate alone. FML

  3. #3
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Today, I wanted to have a good lunch with my wife before fasting for my surgery which I may not survive, she decided getting her hair cut was more important. I ate alone. FML

    OMG lol

    that's a good one!

    how did you not make it a link ?

  4. #4
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    gotta love dumb men....

    Today, my husband dropped me off at work, ten minutes later I got a text saying" I just dropped the b*tch off I'll be there in a few baby, miss you". I asked him about it he said he "I dont know what youre talking about Megan". My name isnt Megan, not even close. FML

  5. #5
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    OMG lol

    that's a good one!

    how did you not make it a link ?
    highlight, rightclick, copy :lmao:

  6. #6
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    gotta love dumb men....

    Today, my husband dropped me off at work, ten minutes later I got a text saying" I just dropped the b*tch off I'll be there in a few baby, miss you". I asked him about it he said he "I dont know what youre talking about Megan". My name isnt Megan, not even close. FML

    Today, I was at the park when I saw a homeless man sleeping on a bench. I thought it would be funny to throw a small rock at him. He thought it would be funny to pull out his knife and chase me for six blocks.

  7. #7
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    highlight, rightclick, copy :lmao:
    that's what i do but still didn't work but i figured it out lol :arms:

  8. #8
    pistol_pete's Avatar
    pistol_pete is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Device
    droid
    Posts
    58
    Liked
    0 times
    Best time killer app ever! I laugh my ass off every time I turn it on.


    Edit... it's an app on BB app world - I forgot to mention that.
    Last edited by pistol_pete; 06-11-2009 at 09:51 PM.

  9. #9
    watkins's Avatar
    watkins is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow watkins On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA Beach
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Posts
    735
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pistol_pete View Post
    Best time killer app ever! I laugh my ass off every time I turn it on.


    Edit... it's an app on BB app world - I forgot to mention that.
    what category is it under

  10. #10
    pistol_pete's Avatar
    pistol_pete is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Device
    droid
    Posts
    58
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by watkins View Post
    what category is it under
    Man - I can't remember. I'll see if I can find it again.

    Try this link
    Last edited by pistol_pete; 06-12-2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: link

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •