Were's everyone located? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: Were's everyone located?

  1. #61
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Wow how did you get those shots? Is there some large hill overlooking those stadiums? Awesome shots. I think I can RIM from there lol




  2. #62
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Wow how did you get those shots? Is there some large hill overlooking those stadiums? Awesome shots. I think I can RIM from there lol
    I was working in the scoreboard. There;s mountains all around PSU. Thats why the call it "Happy Valley". I will have to look on my other PC. I think I have a couple pics at night with a full stadium.

  3. #63
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Shane, I agree with Josh...Those are beautiful pictures

  4. #64
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    I was working in the scoreboard. There;s mountains all around PSU. Thats why the call it "Happy Valley". I will have to look on my other PC. I think I have a couple pics at night with a full stadium.
    Sweet would love to see them if you can locate them.

  5. #65
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Shane, I agree with Josh...Those are beautiful pictures
    Thanks. They were taken with a Moto Razr. lol

  6. #66
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    Thanks. They were taken with a Moto Razr. lol
    The good ole razor must have broken about 5 of those POS

  7. #67
    FISH4RUDY's Avatar
    FISH4RUDY is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    PIN
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Stock .320
    Posts
    166
    Flagler Beach, Florida. Oh-boy it's gonna be hot today! Off to the beach.

  8. #68
    dillweed's Avatar
    dillweed is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North of 49th
    PIN
    eh......
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.580-shrunk
    Posts
    87
    sunny and HOT Kamloops BC

  9. #69
    myka401's Avatar
    myka401 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow myka401 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Windsor On. Canada
    PIN
    30B932A2
    Device
    Bberry, Tour9630
    OS
    4.7.1.40
    Posts
    64

    Thumbs up cool

    Are you a rigger ive done a lot high work i should start taking some pix i find myself on top of the Ambassider bridge allot when im not at my other job there are alote of great shots of Detroit/Windsor.cool pix man really nice.:beerchug: cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    Thanks. They were taken with a Moto Razr. lol
    I and the public know what all school children learn those to whom evil is done do evil in return....:1244:

  10. #70
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by myka401 View Post
    Are you a rigger ive done a lot high work i should start taking some pix i find myself on top of the Ambassider bridge allot when im not at my other job there are alote of great shots of Detroit/Windsor.cool pix man really nice.:beerchug: cheers
    Naw. They were re-doing there sound system in the staduim and I was overseeing/helping build a new sound room in the Scoreboard.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •