Are you ready for some football??? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 119 of 119

Thread: Are you ready for some football???

  1. #101
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    cough :loser:cough :loser:
    This is Bryan's idea of Fantasy football



    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz


  2. #102
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    This is Bryan's idea of Fantasy football

    Don't make me turn the ban meter to 11 baby


  3. #103
    Geeanywhere's Avatar
    Geeanywhere is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    PIN
    30569658
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v4.7.0.148
    Posts
    136
    Liked
    0 times
    Let's Go NEW ENGLAND!!!!

  4. #104
    Dukins's Avatar
    Dukins is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis
    PIN
    3117DA67
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    88
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Sure you know......
    Tennessee Titans were the AFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS last season. I bet it's that selective memory stuff going around. Seems to happen in the off season....LOL

    You know the story Dukins...We can't wait to clash with the Colts. As we say around here in Music City.....To be the best you have got to beat the best. Fortunately, that what we had to do with the Colts...You guys reigned here in the South...I think that's fixin to change....

    Good day to you...
    ~Michael~
    LOL. We were the team to beat in the South. We have won it every year since its inception. We will be back on top. I think the Colts may actually be able to stop the run this year. :chairfall:

    Sounds like we need a yahoo fantasy league the the OS? :dunno:

  5. #105
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukins View Post
    LOL. We were the team to beat in the South. We have won it every year since its inception. We will be back on top. I think the Colts may actually be able to stop the run this year. :chairfall:

    Sounds like we need a yahoo fantasy league the the OS? :dunno:
    We are definately going to have a BBOS fantasy league. If puppet doesnt start one up. I will.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  6. #106
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times

    One of the Great ones....

    :usa2:

    Soon to be a Legend.

  7. #107
    pupp3t Guest
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukins View Post
    LOL. We were the team to beat in the South. We have won it every year since its inception. We will be back on top. I think the Colts may actually be able to stop the run this year. :chairfall:

    Sounds like we need a yahoo fantasy league the the OS? :dunno:
    We are definately going to have a BBOS fantasy league. If puppet doesnt start one up. I will.
    Nate...go ahead and start it if u want. I'll join but I just have so much on my plate these days.

  8. #108
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times

  9. #109
    FISH4RUDY's Avatar
    FISH4RUDY is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    PIN
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Stock .320
    Posts
    166
    Liked
    1 times
    Miami Dolphins for me baby.

  10. #110
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    ALREADY A LEGEND




    ummmmm.......:dot:fftopic:


    :lmao:
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  11. #111
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    One week from tonight, the world will watch the squeelers bleed!




    De-Cleater courtesy of #31 Cortland Finnegan
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  12. #112
    Bookers's Avatar
    Bookers is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Bookers On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    PIN
    scan if barcode is avatar
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    428
    Posts
    173
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Giants suck babe :nutkick:

    :dance: (that one was just for you) :nana:
    :crazy::bigeyes:Im appalled Laneyy how could you!


    GO NEW YORK FOOOTBALL GIANTSSSSSSSS! G-MEN baby that's right!:07:

  13. #113
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times

  14. #114
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Wirelessly posted (Tour 9630)

    Game update half time Oregon has not one yes I said one single first down HA!! That's my Broncs baby go BSU!!!

  15. #115
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Tour 9630)

    Game update half time Oregon has not one yes I said one single first down HA!! That's my Broncs baby go BSU!!!
    Good quality win for BSU. Too bad BCS stands for Bull Crap System.

  16. #116
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bookers View Post
    :crazy::bigeyes:Im appalled Laneyy how could you!


    GO NEW YORK FOOOTBALL GIANTSSSSSSSS! G-MEN baby that's right!:07:
    :lmao: i dont even care for football, i just pick on the giants and jets since everyone around here is either a giants or jets fan :haha:

  17. #117
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Good quality win for BSU. Too bad BCS stands for Bull Crap System.
    lmao at the sucker punch at the end of the game...the dude got what he deserved but still no excuse for the thug that threw the punch...
    :1244:
    lighten up....life's too short!

  18. #118
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    lmao at the sucker punch at the end of the game...the dude got what he deserved but still no excuse for the thug that threw the punch...
    Not only the punch to the BSU player but then the wako tried to punch a fan! I guess blunt shouldn't have spent the weeks leading up to this game talking trash :lmao:

    I am sure the BSU player just said thanks for the A** whooping that you promised :lmao:

  19. #119
    Bookers's Avatar
    Bookers is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow Bookers On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    PIN
    scan if barcode is avatar
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    428
    Posts
    173
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    :lmao: i dont even care for football, i just pick on the giants and jets since everyone around here is either a giants or jets fan :haha:
    lol Ok I live in Eagle/Steelers Country

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •