I Need A New Email Host
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: I Need A New Email Host

  1. #1
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times

    I Need A New Email Host

    So i need a new email host, im not really liking gmail UI

    anyone have some good ones?




  2. #2
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    4 times
    I have my yahoo and my BBOS email on my phone along with my student email lol. they dont have apps for them but its what i have

  3. #3
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    I recently found GMX.com and it isn't too bad. I use it for all my spam email and it comes over the phone pretty quick.

  4. #4
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    I have my yahoo and my BBOS email on my phone along with my student email lol. they dont have apps for them but its what i have

    Yea i have my student one as well and Gmail but i need to replace the gmail, im thinking about going with windows mail

  5. #5
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I recently found GMX.com and it isn't too bad. I use it for all my spam email and it comes over the phone pretty quick.

    yea i cam e across that one as well, is it still in beta or something ?

  6. #6
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    yea i cam e across that one as well, is it still in beta or something ?
    I'm not sure if it is or not? But it works pretty well and the interface on the PC isn't bad at all. It of course doesn't come over to the phone as fast as gmail but usually within a minute.

  7. #7
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I'm not sure if it is or not? But it works pretty well and the interface on the PC isn't bad at all. It of course doesn't come over to the phone as fast as gmail but usually within a minute.
    i just hate how GMail doesn't have folders, they have labels which when i set up a filter it puts it in that label but i wish it would move it to that label instead of sitting in my Inbox and cluttering it up lol

  8. #8
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    i just hate how GMail doesn't have folders, they have labels which when i set up a filter it puts it in that label but i wish it would move it to that label instead of sitting in my Inbox and cluttering it up lol
    Once I assign a label I just hit archive and it takes it out of my inbox and out of my mind LOL

  9. #9
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Once I assign a label I just hit archive and it takes it out of my inbox and out of my mind LOL
    oh haha i guess you can set the filter to archive it as well, cause my inbox gets flooded with the BlackBerryOS Forums lol

  10. #10
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

    What about your vzw bis can't you make an email address just for your berry?
    Bellshare - Premium Blackberry Apps

  11. #11
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    What about your vzw bis can't you make an email address just for your berry?
    Yep you can and it works very well

  12. #12
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    What about your vzw bis can't you make an email address just for your berry?

    yea i have one of those but i want one i can also check on my computer as well

  13. #13
    jayr's Avatar
    jayr is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow jayr On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    los angeles
    Device
    9630
    OS
    4.7.1.61
    Posts
    57
    Liked
    0 times
    lavabit.com but it can get to you phone a little slow though.

  14. #14
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jayr View Post
    lavabit.com but it can get to you phone a little slow though.

    lol this what was i got from there site

    Due to a recent increase in the number of accounts being created for abusive purposes we have decided to suspend new user registrations until further notice.
    GGRR

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •