Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 18

  1. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Enid, Oklahoma
    Device
    Bold
    OS
    4.6.0.297
    Posts
    16
    When skyfire gets released for Blackberry, I wonder will it will fit in to this?!?!



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

    Anybody have the link to opera? I've been curious about trying it for awhile now.

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530)

    Anybody have the link to opera? I've been curious about trying it for awhile now.
    here you go mule http://www.operamini.com/download/wap



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Device
    9530/Droid
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
    .. Yeah dude its frickin sweet! You MUST check it out, it proly 75% faster then the stock browser.. Takes a little getting use to because you don't need to "click" just touch
    Do you like it better than Bolt, I think i had been using Bolt for about 5 months and tried Opera mini and couldnt get use to it, I may have to give it another try

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    Do you like it better than Bolt, I think i had been using Bolt for about 5 months and tried Opera mini and couldnt get use to it, I may have to give it another try
    Gate I tried Bolt and found it slow and hard to use LOL yet I read so many positive reviews on how fast and easy it is. Just another example of how each of our phone's act differently :banghead:



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Device
    9530/Droid
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Gate I tried Bolt and found it slow and hard to use LOL yet I read so many positive reviews on how fast and easy it is. Just another example of how each of our phone's act differently :banghead:
    I agree and it's what you get use to using too..

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    I agree and it's what you get use to using too..
    Yep Opera took me a good week to get used to. Then I was off to the races then when Bolt came out it was to little to late LOL

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kentwood, Michigan
    Device
    9530
    OS
    Ask Lou.
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    Do you like it better than Bolt, I think i had been using Bolt for about 5 months and tried Opera mini and couldnt get use to it, I may have to give it another try
    .. I have also used bolt, and like it , but it was a little too beta for me.. Didn't seem complete
    Last edited by rasputin; 06-03-2009 at 09:20 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •