Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 235

  1. #9
    Geeanywhere's Avatar
    Geeanywhere is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jersey
    PIN
    30569658
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    v4.7.0.148
    Posts
    136
    thats what it says on my meterberry... 24.8mb free



  2. #10
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeanywhere View Post
    thats what it says on my meterberry... 24.8mb free
    Holy no memory batman :Eyecrazy: .....sorry I think my heart stopped for a little bit. You need an intervention ASAP :lmao:

  3. #11
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Hey everyone,
    I am running 4.7.0.148 (shrunk) and boot at 53.6mb with the following apps:

    Apps:
    BBM
    BerryWeather
    CaptureIt
    FileManagerPro
    MeterBerry
    OperaMini
    PatternLock
    QuickLaunch

    Games:
    Ballz
    BubbleWrap
    Memory
    MiaPuzzle
    Nintaii
    Par72 Golf
    SpaceTravel
    TonePad

    Themes:
    PreBerry



  4. #12
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeanywhere View Post
    thats what it says on my meterberry... 24.8mb free
    You need to do a battery pull asap!!!

  5. #13
    siasquad is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    storm
    Posts
    41
    hello my name is siasquad and i boot up at 49.4mb. im using blackmans.148v6my apps are

    bb attachment service
    bb maps
    bb pro v3 theme
    facebook
    google maps
    meterberry
    myspace
    myverizon
    slacker mobile
    talklock
    weatherbug

    my memory ends the day at about 28.5 before daily reset. pretty low if you ask me



  6. #14
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by siasquad View Post
    hello my name is siasquad and i boot up at 49.4mb. im using blackmans.148v6my apps are

    bb attachment service
    bb maps
    bb pro v3 theme
    facebook
    google maps
    meterberry
    myspace
    myverizon
    slacker mobile
    talklock
    weatherbug

    my memory ends the day at about 28.5 before daily reset. pretty low if you ask me
    My prime suspects would be weather bug and talk lock. With my apps, I end the day with about 44mb and I am also a heavy user

  7. #15
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Hello my name is Nate and I don't pay attention to memory.

    My phone runs just as fast at 9mb as it does at 30mb. Memory is overrated!:booty:

  8. #16
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Hello my name is Nate and I don't pay attention to memory.

    My phone runs just as fast at 9mb as it does at 30mb. Memory is overrated!:booty:
    You are one of the lucky ones...Mine starts to lag at like 26mb!

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •