Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 145 to 152 of 235

  1. #145
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by watkins View Post
    somewhere in the teens
    Hmm here is a suggestion that has worked for many. Wipe and reinstall OS but not your 3rd party apps. Manually reinstall those. Sometimes a directory can become corrupted resulting a major memory leak.



  2. #146
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA Beach
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Posts
    735
    have to attempt that when i get home...still at work

    but my phones have been like this with the memory since i have had them. none of the stuff on the memory card has anything to do with it right?
    Last edited by watkins; 06-15-2009 at 01:18 AM.

  3. #147
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by watkins View Post
    have to attempt that when i get home...still at work
    Ok, let us know if you need any help.



  4. #148
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA Beach
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Posts
    735
    why when i try to delete an OEM wallpaper why does it say no WRITE-Acess to file
    Last edited by watkins; 06-15-2009 at 01:27 AM.

  5. #149
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by watkins View Post
    why when i try to delete an OEM wallpaper why does it say no WRITE-Acess to file
    Are you using BBFileScout for this. You can delete it directly from the phone you need this program because those files are locked.



  6. #150
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538

  7. #151
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA Beach
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Posts
    735
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Are you using BBFileScout for this. You can delete it directly from the phone you need this program because those files are locked.
    yeah i downloaded it and when i went into in and found the file that was what it told me. was i supposed to do a battery pull first or something of that nature?

  8. #152
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by watkins View Post
    yeah i downloaded it and when i went into in and found the file that was what it told me. was i supposed to do a battery pull first or something of that nature?
    Once you delete the files, I would suggest doing a battery pull afterwards.

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •