Page 44 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
Results 345 to 352 of 1078

  1. #345
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Keep in mind that link is for all of R&R's theme but the first one listed is the Slideberry one.
    I have a slideberry in the list already....you trying to confuse me



  2. #346
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Does it work well with .151?
    No it doesn't work at all I downgraded to .148 straight this morning to test it lol

    It is already on the not working list for .151 I just didn't bother to read the dang list before I downloaded it :angryfire:
    Last edited by Bryan; 06-14-2009 at 04:45 PM.

  3. #347
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    that looks great Bryan. I love your choice of wallpaper to go with it.
    Thanks but not my doing :lmao: that is the default wallpaper for the theme



  4. #348
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    No it doesn't work at all I downgraded to .148 straight this morning to test it lol
    OK, boys, I need a definite confirmation if it works on .151 or not... I don't want people angry at me

  5. #349
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    OK, boys, I need a definite confirmation if it works on .151 or not... I don't want people angry at me
    It is already on the list as not working Olta

    And 100% it does not work



  6. #350
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    It is already on the list as not working Olta

    And 100% it does not work
    Bryan I am confused. Slideberry works on v7 for me. Are you talking about it working on straight 151 for 9500 users??

  7. #351
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Bryan I am confused. Slideberry works on v7 for me. Are you talking about it working on straight 151 for 9500 users??
    No slideberry woks just fine. The pic I posted is of Bslide and that does not work at all with V7

  8. #352
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    ladies and gentlemen, what we have here is a lack of communication :lmao:

Page 44 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •