Page 19 of 135 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
Results 145 to 152 of 1078

  1. #145
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    WHAT???? That's awesome!!! You must have a secret storm with 256mb



  2. #146
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    lol, idk whats going on.. i rebooted cuz i installed a theme... booted at 46 and sitting at 71.5 now :lmao:

  3. #147
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386



  4. #148
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    lol, idk whats going on.. i rebooted cuz i installed a theme... booted at 46 and sitting at 71.5 now :lmao:
    I think your theme may cause the OS to give inaccurate memory reading?

  5. #149
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I think your theme may cause the OS to give inaccurate memory reading?
    i wanna do a battery pull but i dont wanna lose it :nana:



  6. #150
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    i wanna do a battery pull but i dont wanna lose it :nana:
    Well you got the screen shot it's fine with me...but when you are in reality at 15mb, I am gonna laugh :lmao:

  7. #151
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    rebooted and back at 45

  8. #152
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    rebooted and back at 45
    It was fun while it lasted though

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •