Page 100 of 135 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 793 to 800 of 1078

  1. #793
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGrubz View Post
    That's the OH SH*T WHAT HAVE I DONE! theme by Tommy G-Rubz

    That would be funny to put that as someone else's wallpaper while they are in the bathroom or something!! :eek2:
    That reminds of something I used to do at work all the time. When someone would get up and leave there desk I would take a screen shot of their PC, then hide all there icons in a folder and and rename it to match one on the screen shot. When they came back they would be all freaking out cause non of their icons worked :lmao: good times



  2. #794
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    That reminds of something I used to do at work all the time. When someone would get up and leave there desk I would take a screen shot of their PC, then hide all there icons in a folder and and rename it to match one on the screen shot. When they came back they would be all freaking out cause non of their icons worked :lmao: good times
    Oh the good times you must have in Boise :drive:

  3. #795
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Oh the good times you must have in Boise :drive:
    What no "you have computers in Boise?"

    Your slipping J :dance:



  4. #796
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    What no "you have computers in Boise?"

    Your slipping J :dance:
    No, we have all seen your cute little girl laptop :nutkick:

  5. #797
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    No, we have all seen your cute little girl laptop :nutkick:
    Hey listen here Natalie between my daughter, son and wife there was not a PC left in the house for me I had to do something :lmao:

    On a side note my wife brought out her laptop last night and set it down next t mine and said "oh that is cute look how tiny yours is" :no::no::no:



  6. #798
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    my wife brought out her laptop last night and set it down next t mine and said "oh that is cute look how tiny yours is" :no::no::no:
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! That's great!:cockblockedsad:

  7. #799
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756

  8. #800
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    PIN
    k is my gi
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.Leaked
    Posts
    454
    Typical Hour on my home screen:



    Last edited by Laney; 06-30-2009 at 10:38 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •