BBOS mobile post from your Berry!!!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 57

Thread: BBOS mobile post from your Berry!!!!!

  1. #1
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Liked
    9 times
    Wirelessly posted (via Bold)

    Hi everyone since we are mobile now, I thought, we can have a thread to post exclusively from our Berrys, so here we go, let's see how many mobile members we have...
    Last edited by Bryan; 05-30-2009 at 09:14 AM.


    BlackBerry by Choice!


  2. #2
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    4 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Ill be the 2nd on the list

  3. #3
    rasputin's Avatar
    rasputin is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kentwood, Michigan
    Device
    9530
    OS
    Ask Lou.
    Posts
    405
    Liked
    0 times
    I surf this place mobile every day, even before it went mobile . Hooray opera mini!

  4. #4
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

    I'm in
    Last edited by smcoldbb; 05-30-2009 at 01:01 AM.

  5. #5
    gordtm's Avatar
    gordtm is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Carrier
    Etisalat
    Posts
    901
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

    One more in.
    I have this site bookmarked, good stuff.

  6. #6
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    I visit BB OS about 70% mobile via Opera Mini and the other 30% from PC since I need to moderate

    Right now my battery is dead, radio off, so PC, here I come

  7. #7
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I visit BB OS about 70% mobile via Opera Mini and the other 30% from PC since I need to moderate

    Right now my battery is dead, radio off, so PC, here I come
    That's funny, that is why I have like 5 spare batteries

  8. #8
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    That's funny, that is why I have like 5 spare batteries
    Ha ha, I should have kept all the batteries from the replacements

  9. #9
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Ha ha, I should have kept all the batteries from the replacements
    Lol that's how I have so many of them

  10. #10
    mule0331's Avatar
    mule0331 is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow mule0331 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Here I is!
    No matter where you go, there you are

  11. #11
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Lol that's how I have so many of them
    Yeah, but if they send you a new one, don't you have to return it with ALL accessories? That's what I have been doing cause that's what I have been told to do by vzw.

  12. #12
    mule0331's Avatar
    mule0331 is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow mule0331 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595
    Liked
    0 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by olta777
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    That's funny, that is why I have like 5 spare batteries
    Ha ha, I should have kept all the batteries from the replacements
    Well that sucks. VZW doesn't send batteries with their replacements
    No matter where you go, there you are

  13. #13
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Well that sucks. VZW doesn't send batteries with their replacements
    Oh, I had 3 brand new replacements in between

    Anyways, back on topic...

  14. #14
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Yeah, but if they send you a new one, don't you have to return it with ALL accessories? That's what I have been doing cause that's what I have been told to do by vzw.
    Hmm no wonder my bill is so large j/k. Yeah vzw says a lot of things but never have run into any problems. I also send my phone back with whatever the latest leak is with a note saying, hey check out how well my phone runs.

  15. #15
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Well that sucks. VZW doesn't send batteries with their replacements
    Well I can't get my BT to work but for some reason they have sent me a battery with each replacement.

  16. #16
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Hmm no wonder my bill is so large j/k. Yeah vzw says a lot of things but never have run into any problems. I also send my phone back with whatever the latest leak is with a note saying, hey check out how well my phone runs.
    Seriously? :lmao:

  17. #17
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Seriously? :lmao:
    ha no of course not. But I have never returned my phone with .75 on it :1zhelp:

  18. #18
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    ha no of course not. But I have never returned my phone with .75 on it :1zhelp:
    Ha ha ha ha :lmao: :spam:

  19. #19
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Ha ha ha ha :lmao: :spam:
    Maybe this is vzw way of punishing me :banghead:

  20. #20
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Maybe this is vzw way of punishing me :banghead:
    For what? Did you work for them? Are you six months past due on your bills? Did you keep a storm and demand a refund?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •