Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 556

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanepark2 View Post
    Its done. Can you give a man a chance to walk in his house and sit down first. Geesh. lol
    Never mind I heard you were boring :laugh2::laugh2:



  2. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    wondering if you people have jobs, this site is slow but between work and bbm i cant keep us with you guys

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    wondering if you people have jobs, this site is slow but between work and bbm i cant keep us with you guys
    umm no and thanks for reminding me :lame:



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East Ohio
    PIN
    3102D902
    Device
    9550 Storm
    OS
    .517
    Posts
    595
    between my phone and this site, which is becoming an addiction, I will soon be D-E-V-O-R-S-E-E-D!

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by mule0331 View Post
    between my phone and this site, which is becoming an addiction, I will soon be D-E-V-O-R-S-E-E-D!
    HA the great parts of life..... :bigeyes: if your just getting addicted, it gets worse



  6. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    i dont think i am going to make it to my 1 year anniversary thanks to my blackberry addiction hubby says i should have married my phone... i would have if it was out last may!!!

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    i dont think i am going to make it to my 1 year anniversary thanks to my blackberry addiction hubby says i should have married my phone... i would have if it was out last may!!!
    Blackberry and newlyweds = bad combination

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    :lmao: haha thats great

    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    i dont think i am going to make it to my 1 year anniversary thanks to my blackberry addiction hubby says i should have married my phone... i would have if it was out last may!!!

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •