Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 34

Thread: App venting

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Mine works fine. Just verified it.
    really are you on full 428>? Mine doesnt work it turns off but when you pull it waway from your face it wont turn back on



  2. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Mine works fine. Just verified it.
    OK I'm outnumbered ... LOL ... I'll quit whining about it and try it again later tonight. And a great BT huh? Yeah, I had the Prime. Nooooooooooo

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    really are you on full 428>? Mine doesnt work it turns off but when you pull it waway from your face it wont turn back on
    Full 428. No problems at all.



  4. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    OK I'm outnumbered ... LOL ... I'll quit whining about it and try it again later tonight. And a great BT huh? Yeah, I had the Prime. Nooooooooooo
    you were just to lazy to get it replaced

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Full 428. No problems at all.
    What the hell then... HMMMM



  6. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    What the hell then... HMMMM
    Then I must have done something wrong LOL...which isn't hard to believe.

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    See guys that is why I have 9700 instead of a storm, everything works, even the bt and BW

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    937
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    See guys that is why I have 9700 instead of a storm, everything works, even the bt and BW
    Yes but we have real carriers ... LMAO

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •