Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 28

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Sorry Brett it was a chilly 81F here today.
    Wow, what extremes!!!

    Brett, I will take snow here in WA



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    SkyNet
    PIN
    G PONG BALLS!
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.419
    Posts
    99

    Angry I hate winter!

    We've had snow for aboot a month already and temps below 25F here, time to prime my flamethrower and molitav cocktails. You might see something aboot a serial snowman killer on the loose or a dude walking around with a flamethrower and molitav cocktails on the news quite soon! :haha:

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Anyone getting temps over 80 degrees will be :banned:

    Thank you Brett, I'm now getting your damn storm. :aargh4:

    ::sitting by the PC waiting to shovel:: Thank God for :1244:



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    SkyNet
    PIN
    G PONG BALLS!
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.419
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    Anyone getting temps over 80 degrees will be :banned:

    Thank you Brett, I'm now getting your damn storm. :aargh4:

    ::sitting by the PC waiting to shovel:: Thank God for :1244:
    :laugh2: I agree with your ban statement, it will drive me :crazy: and get me quite :irked: to see anyone with temps over 60 degrees! :aargh4:

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    It actually bums me out that we have no seasons here. If it gets windy that's a pretty big weather day. I do miss my days in NYC.



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    It actually bums me out that we have no seasons here. If it gets windy that's a pretty big weather day. I do miss my days in NYC.
    Yeah, I feel bad for you, you bastard

    Naw I'm just kidding, as much as I would welcome the warm weather...I would get sick of the same weather year round. It's great for pictures having all the different types of weather.

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    SkyNet
    PIN
    G PONG BALLS!
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.419
    Posts
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    Yeah, I feel bad for you, you bastard

    Naw I'm just kidding, as much as I would welcome the warm weather...I would get sick of the same weather year round. It's great for pictures having all the different types of weather.
    I just hate winter, I'm allergic to it....highly allergic! I just hide in my house as much as possible and order a lot of pizza/Chinese food/jimmy johns and whatever else I can get to be delivered! :laugh2:

    (Lazy bum here)

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolantis View Post
    Yeah, I feel bad for you, you bastard

    Naw I'm just kidding, as much as I would welcome the warm weather...I would get sick of the same weather year round. It's great for pictures having all the different types of weather.
    My wife and I moved to NYC for a couple of years and I remember the first time it snowed. It was 3am and I was like a kid in a candy store. The spring and fall are amazing with the leaves changing. Now the only time it gets cold is when the A/C is cranked up too high lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •