Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 57 to 64 of 106

  1. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    This has to be bold and some under lined...so the special people(cough cough jlevy and stiefler cough cough lol) can understand. I HATE DUMB PEOPLE WHO BUY A SMART PHONE AND THEN B**CH ABOUT IT
    Last edited by jnepsa; 05-13-2009 at 01:46 PM.



  2. #58
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    every bar is a non smoking bar along with every other public place :firedevil:

  3. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    This has to be bold and some under lined...so the special people(cough cough jlevy and stiefler cough cough lol) can understand. I HATE DUMB PEOPLE WHO BUY A SMART PHONE AND THEN B**CH ABOUT IT
    HAHA WhAt!? LMAO!

    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    every bar is a non smoking bar along with every other public place :firedevil:
    Im with you on this one... stupid laws.....:grumble:



  4. #60
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    HAHA WhAt!? LMAO!



    Im with you on this one... stupid laws.....:grumble:
    i was in a coffeeshop when the law went into place... they came around at midnight and made us put out our cigarettes and got rid of all the ashtrays. :censored::lame:

  5. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    HAHA WhAt!? LMAO!



    Im with you on this one... stupid laws.....:grumble:
    Stiefler are you old enough to smoke? :nutkick:



  6. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    i was in a coffeeshop when the law went into place... they came around at midnight and made us put out our cigarettes and got rid of all the ashtrays. :censored::lame:
    I always thought you were a beatnik uttahere:

  7. #63
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    I always thought you were a beatnik uttahere:
    i always knew that you are a geek :laugh2:

  8. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    I always thought you were a beatnik uttahere:
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    i always knew that you are a geek :laugh2:
    wait a sec...arent you two married or something? or did i miss read that?
    and how many of you are from freaking ohio like me

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •