Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 193 to 200 of 252

  1. #193
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I always like Fred Akers that might work. I am out here in LA where in Arizona you live. My bro went to school at ASU. Good times for sure. :beerchug:
    My wife is about to graduate from ASU. We live in North Scottsdale which is about 30 min from Tempe.

    I am (as Steif is acutely aware), a graduate of the best University in the world...University of Michigan! GO BLUE!



  2. #194
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Hey Pain is your wife eastern european?
    She is Italian and Irish. What a blend huh? She is always tan and very fiery. She was a bear when we were dating. It took awhile for her to enjoy my boyish look, cunning wit and unbelievable sense of humor. I am what you call a triple threat guy.

    I am laughing my :buttkick: off writing this. Sorry guys.

  3. #195
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    She is Italian and Irish. What a blend huh? She is always tan and very fiery. She was a bear when we were dating. It took awhile for her to enjoy my boyish look, cunning wit and unbelievable sense of humor. I am what you call a triple threat guy.

    I am laughing my :buttkick: off writing this. Sorry guys.
    Well about time there is another triple threat guy on here beside me LMAO



  4. #196
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    My wife is about to graduate from ASU. We live in North Scottsdale which is about 30 min from Tempe.

    I am (as Steif is acutely aware), a graduate of the best University in the world...University of Michigan! GO BLUE!
    Love Scottsdale great place to live. A little toasty in the summer but I guess that is why the invented AC

  5. #197
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Love Scottsdale great place to live. A little toasty in the summer but I guess that is why the invented AC
    You are correct. It hit 106 already. its a dry heat. I have to have cooled seats just so I do not seat big round spots on the back of my shirts. Thats embarrassing



  6. #198
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    She is Italian and Irish. What a blend huh? She is always tan and very fiery. She was a bear when we were dating. It took awhile for her to enjoy my boyish look, cunning wit and unbelievable sense of humor. I am what you call a triple threat guy.

    I am laughing my :buttkick: off writing this. Sorry guys.

    Italian and Irish that's a one spicy meatball. Good thing you're a big dude. I bet your wife can throw down lol

  7. #199
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Nice Pics Pain. Thanks for taking a shine to our forum. Its great having you here. As for stiefler, I will deal with you in the AM. lol. I think you might need an Avatar Change, Bawhahaha.

  8. #200
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    You are correct. It hit 106 already. its a dry heat. I have to have cooled seats just so I do not seat big round spots on the back of my shirts. Thats embarrassing
    Nothing like a third degree burn touching the steering wheel

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •