Show yourself ! post your pic. - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 252

Thread: Show yourself ! post your pic.

  1. #181
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    No we cant hurt the boss
    :261: kiss up :buttkick:




  2. #182
    Pain Producer's Avatar
    Pain Producer is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Pain I have always thought you were a great member to this site

    btw can you take care of Jlevy for me he is picking on me :lmao::lmao:
    Thank you. I have noticed that your posts and help links are very useful and great info. Please keep it up. The world needs more people like you

    As a side note, I am always interested in some side work for "hire". My hourly rate is $500, but I guarantee no harm will come to you. LOL!!:lol:

    Jlevy has helped me out tremendously and I would feel bad
    UPDATE:
    Verizon Storm 2, Until 4/29 went to "INCREDIBLE"
    Verizon Tour (Wife's)
    OS: 9550--5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK w/all the fixes)
    OS: 9630--5.0.0.643

  3. #183
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Thank goodness I was about to enter into witness relocation.

  4. #184
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    Thank you. I have noticed that your posts and help links are very useful and great info. Please keep it up. The world needs more people like you

    As a side note, I am always interested in some side work for "hire". My hourly rate is $500, but I guarantee no harm will come to you. LOL!!:lol:

    Jlevy has helped me out tremendously and I would feel bad
    :haha:Now that is funny :haha: Thanks for the kind words

  5. #185
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    Thank you. I have noticed that your posts and help links are very useful and great info. Please keep it up. The world needs more people like you

    As a side note, I am always interested in some side work for "hire". My hourly rate is $500, but I guarantee no harm will come to you.
    LOL!!:lol:

    Jlevy has helped me out tremendously and I would feel bad
    Well there is this guy Shane on here, he is a total bully, and i feel you can kick his:buttkick: LMAO!! But since we are helpful, any discounts

  6. #186
    Pain Producer's Avatar
    Pain Producer is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Thank goodness I was about to enter into witness relocation.
    We have plenty of witness re-locaters here in Arizona. You could be "Fred Akers" and no one would know.:beerchug:
    UPDATE:
    Verizon Storm 2, Until 4/29 went to "INCREDIBLE"
    Verizon Tour (Wife's)
    OS: 9550--5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK w/all the fixes)
    OS: 9630--5.0.0.643

  7. #187
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    Well there is this guy Shane on here, he is a total bully, and i feel you can kick his:buttkick: LMAO!! But since we are helpful, any discounts
    You are just asking for trouble now LOL you better hope Shane doesn't see this :buttkick:

  8. #188
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    One more for ya. This was at a club called "Jack Rabbit Lounge" in Scottsdale. As you can clearly see I was having a great time!
    What case do you have on your phone? Lol sorry the silver caught my eye

  9. #189
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    We have plenty of witness re-locaters here in Arizona. You could be "Fred Akers" and no one would know.:beerchug:
    I always like Fred Akers that might work. I am out here in LA where in Arizona you live. My bro went to school at ASU. Good times for sure. :beerchug:

  10. #190
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Hey Pain is your wife eastern european?

  11. #191
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    What case do you have on your phone? Lol sorry the silver caught my eye
    Seriously Stiefler out of everything in that picture the case caught your eye LMAO :buttkick:

  12. #192
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    Seriously Stiefler out of everything in that picture the case caught your eye LMAO :buttkick:
    Dont get me in trouble, i have a body guard

  13. #193
    Pain Producer's Avatar
    Pain Producer is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I always like Fred Akers that might work. I am out here in LA where in Arizona you live. My bro went to school at ASU. Good times for sure. :beerchug:
    My wife is about to graduate from ASU. We live in North Scottsdale which is about 30 min from Tempe.

    I am (as Steif is acutely aware), a graduate of the best University in the world...University of Michigan! GO BLUE!
    UPDATE:
    Verizon Storm 2, Until 4/29 went to "INCREDIBLE"
    Verizon Tour (Wife's)
    OS: 9550--5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK w/all the fixes)
    OS: 9630--5.0.0.643

  14. #194
    Pain Producer's Avatar
    Pain Producer is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Hey Pain is your wife eastern european?
    She is Italian and Irish. What a blend huh? She is always tan and very fiery. She was a bear when we were dating. It took awhile for her to enjoy my boyish look, cunning wit and unbelievable sense of humor. I am what you call a triple threat guy.

    I am laughing my :buttkick: off writing this. Sorry guys.
    UPDATE:
    Verizon Storm 2, Until 4/29 went to "INCREDIBLE"
    Verizon Tour (Wife's)
    OS: 9550--5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK w/all the fixes)
    OS: 9630--5.0.0.643

  15. #195
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    She is Italian and Irish. What a blend huh? She is always tan and very fiery. She was a bear when we were dating. It took awhile for her to enjoy my boyish look, cunning wit and unbelievable sense of humor. I am what you call a triple threat guy.

    I am laughing my :buttkick: off writing this. Sorry guys.
    Well about time there is another triple threat guy on here beside me LMAO

  16. #196
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    My wife is about to graduate from ASU. We live in North Scottsdale which is about 30 min from Tempe.

    I am (as Steif is acutely aware), a graduate of the best University in the world...University of Michigan! GO BLUE!
    Love Scottsdale great place to live. A little toasty in the summer but I guess that is why the invented AC

  17. #197
    Pain Producer's Avatar
    Pain Producer is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Love Scottsdale great place to live. A little toasty in the summer but I guess that is why the invented AC
    You are correct. It hit 106 already. its a dry heat. I have to have cooled seats just so I do not seat big round spots on the back of my shirts. Thats embarrassing
    UPDATE:
    Verizon Storm 2, Until 4/29 went to "INCREDIBLE"
    Verizon Tour (Wife's)
    OS: 9550--5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK w/all the fixes)
    OS: 9630--5.0.0.643

  18. #198
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    She is Italian and Irish. What a blend huh? She is always tan and very fiery. She was a bear when we were dating. It took awhile for her to enjoy my boyish look, cunning wit and unbelievable sense of humor. I am what you call a triple threat guy.

    I am laughing my :buttkick: off writing this. Sorry guys.

    Italian and Irish that's a one spicy meatball. Good thing you're a big dude. I bet your wife can throw down lol

  19. #199
    Shane's Avatar
    Shane is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pa
    PIN
    yes
    OS
    5.0.xxx/.40
    Posts
    1,626
    Liked
    0 times
    Nice Pics Pain. Thanks for taking a shine to our forum. Its great having you here. As for stiefler, I will deal with you in the AM. lol. I think you might need an Avatar Change, Bawhahaha.

  20. #200
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    You are correct. It hit 106 already. its a dry heat. I have to have cooled seats just so I do not seat big round spots on the back of my shirts. Thats embarrassing
    Nothing like a third degree burn touching the steering wheel

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •