Facebook For BlackBerry v220.127.116.11 Now Available In Beta Zone
Over the next two days we'll getting a couple of updates for some Beta Zone so keep an eye out. First up is Facebook for BlackBerry. The change log is below so make sure you head on over to the BlackBerry Beta Zone to download the update OTA.
- BBM Profile Update doesn't include tagged friends from Check In
- Navigation Grid Does Not Open
- If user initially canceled BBM connection then changed the option to Connect from BBM, Facebook connecting to BBM process did not appear automatically after reopen Facebook
- Replies to Events or Friend requests through the device's today view is not working
- "What's on your mind?" is cutoff with large font on publisher
- Status Publisher - Friends picker screen is unusable in landscape mode
- Skip button in BBM upgrade dialog needs to be translated
- Posts being loaded twice
- "Connecting to BBM" dialog appears every time the user opens the newsfeed or reopen Facebook on BIS SN device
- BBM connected Profile Issue: The text in the dialog that opens when clicking on the application link in the personal message should not say the app is not installed or that the app is not available in AppWorld
Visit the Beta Zone on your mobile browser to update the beta Facebook for BlackBerry app.