Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 35

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by savioAMG View Post
    What's up everybody? Just came to check out your great site after chatting with your awesome mod.
    I'm a pretty active poster at CB and look forward to being here too.
    Looks like I pulled a Laney and am coming in late :lmao:

    Welcome to BlackberryOS Savio glad you found us :fing02:



  2. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Looks like I pulled a Laney and am coming in late :lmao:

    Welcome to BlackberryOS Savio glad you found us :fing02:

    CRAP! i gotta remember the new colors lol

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    CRAP! i gotta remember the new colors lol
    :lmao: not new colors I am just different LOL



  4. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by KristopherF View Post
    CRAP! i gotta remember the new colors lol
    Pay no attention to Bryans colors

    He has to be different and make it so it DOESN'T match the BBOS logo!:006:

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    HEAD
    Device
    9530 | 9000 | 8320 | 8130
    OS
    Who remembers anymore?!
    Posts
    18
    Haha, wow. Thanks to everyone else for the welcome!

    As said before, I'm happy to be here.



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Wirelessly posted (Bold 9000 )

    Welcome to BBOS thanks for joining us...

  7. #31
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan
    Quote Originally Posted by savioAMG View Post
    What's up everybody? Just came to check out your great site after chatting with your awesome mod.
    I'm a pretty active poster at CB and look forward to being here too.
    Looks like I pulled a Laney and am coming in late :lmao:

    Welcome to BlackberryOS Savio glad you found us :fing02:
    Why is it always considered "pulling a laney" when ur late... I think you need to rename it to "pulling a bryan" :angryfire:

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Why is it always considered "pulling a laney" when ur late... I think you need to rename it to "pulling a bryan" :angryfire:
    Umm that makes no sense :laugh2:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •