Results 1 to 8 of 8

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Device
    9860
    OS
    7.1.0.267
    Posts
    5

    Ciao dall'Italia

    I would say ciao from Italy to everyone.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuil View Post
    I would say ciao from Italy to everyone.
    Welcome to ! Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask for help or help others.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Device
    9860
    OS
    7.1.0.267
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Jerde View Post
    Welcome to ! Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask for help or help others.
    Thanks a lot.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    T-Dot, ON
    PIN
    ask me
    Device
    9900+9380+Alpha
    OS
    7.1.0.714 [Leak]
    Carrier
    Koodo
    Posts
    1,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuil View Post
    Thanks a lot.
    Welcome to

    Ciao Tuil, come stai?

    Vi ringraziamo per la vostra presenza qui per aiutarti ad imparare qualcosa di BlackBerry... grazie


    Translation:

    Hello Tuil, how are you?

    We thank you for your presence here to help you learn anything about BlackBerry.

    Thank you.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Device
    9860
    OS
    7.1.0.267
    Posts
    5
    Io sto bene.
    Grazie alla vostra comunitŕ per raccogliere tante informazioni utili.

    Translation:
    I'm well.
    Thanks to your community that has a lot of usefull infos.



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuil View Post
    Io sto bene.
    Grazie alla vostra comunitŕ per raccogliere tante informazioni utili.

    Translation:
    I'm well.
    Thanks to your community that has a lot of usefull infos.
    Haha, I see you have met our Italian team member Guido.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    T-Dot, ON
    PIN
    ask me
    Device
    9900+9380+Alpha
    OS
    7.1.0.714 [Leak]
    Carrier
    Koodo
    Posts
    1,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Jerde View Post
    Haha, I see you have met our Italian team member Guido.
    Yes, he has Joe

    Got to show my love regardless what language I use

    Rimani in contatto Tuil vi renderete conto che BBOS sempre dare una mano a chiunque su questo sito, indipendentemente dal linguaggio con cui parlare.

    Translation:

    Keep in touch Tuil, you will realize that BBOS will always help out anyone on this site regardless of what language they speak.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Device
    9860
    OS
    7.1.0.267
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Jerde View Post
    Haha, I see you have met our Italian team member Guido.
    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
    Yes, he has Joe

    Got to show my love regardless what language I use

    Rimani in contatto Tuil vi renderete conto che BBOS sempre dare una mano a chiunque su questo sito, indipendentemente dal linguaggio con cui parlare.

    Translation:

    Keep in touch Tuil, you will realize that BBOS will always help out anyone on this site regardless of what language they speak.
    Very good

Similar Threads

  1. Ciao everyone
    By susman in forum New Members
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 07:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •