Cannot charge my bb9000 and here is what I did to fix it but it failed
1. Loaded & installed the 9000M_PBr5.0.0_rel1728_PL188.8.131.52_A184.108.40.2067_AT_T
2. Loaded 700_b030_multilanguage (destop manager) to my pc
3. Opened Research in Motion and Apploader folder to run the Loader
4. Connected BB900 and get Pin: unknow.
5. Click next
6. Get Update your Device window that contains:
a. Load JVM and System software successfully
b. Wait for device initialization
c. Read the application configuration
d. Loading applications
step a went thru successfully
step b shows a Reconnecting to JVM bar completed but I get the following message:
"application loader was unable to connect with your device. Please reconnect your device, enter password, if required, and click Retry.
I did several times but it still failed.
That means my device is total dead and has to replace the hardware?