Good night to you too
:Eyecrazy: good night or morning LOL
ok I will try tomorrow I cant see anymore LOL Thank you
8. Delete vendor.xml file in c/program files/common files/research in motion/app loader, scroll to the bottom (if you use shrink a os, it deletes it automatically)
9. Double click on loader.exe or from shrink, click launch loader.exe
10. Wait for it to be finished, then restore everything thru Desktop Manager
11. Do 3 60-second battery pulls (pull battery, wait 60seconds, replace battery, wait till phone boots up, repeat total of 3 times)
12. Set everything up the way you like it and enjoy your phone
Oh, I see what you mean....Ok...do you have .151 downloaded AND installed to your PC? If not, here is a link for it: https://www.berryosfiles.com/downloa...1_Iusacell.exe
1. Uninstall all other OS from PC thru add/remove programs
2. Download and install .151 to PC
3. Download the v7.09 http://www.theiexplorers.com/OneOfaK...C9530v7.09.exe
4. Double click on v7.09 and follow instructions to install it over .151
5. Back up your phone AND 3rd party apps (click on guide in my signature and there are steps for each process)
6. When back ups all done, wipe your phone with BBSAK (http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/3...nife-beta.html)
7. If you would like to shrink the OS, here is a link to Shrink-A-OS: http://www.theiexplorers.com/bb/Shrink-A-OS.rar
More to come.....
I dont know how to install this one please help
OOAK 7.09 is actually the latest one. How do you like it?
Ive downloaded the OOAKDPC9530V7.10 u know 9 lol how do I install that one?
Well, thank you for asking. There is actually 220.127.116.11 that leaked for 9530, and some nice hybrids came out too. Let me know what you are interested in and I will find you links.