Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 209 to 216 of 260

  1. #209
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Z10
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by polosport View Post
    Is anyone else using "stop tilt" with this? I have it on 7.12 hybrid and I have to keep resetting which screens I want locked. Does the same thing with 151. Haven't been able to pin point what is causing it but just that sometimes randomly it will become unlocked.
    have you verified the application`s permissions settings on your device?
    make sure they are all on allow for that app



  2. #210
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    184
    Am also anxiously awaiting a 5.0 OS hybrid.

    Hoping he'll find the files that fix the following problem related to BBM 5.0..

    Without this menu you cant use BBM for SMS =(

    After installing I'm only getting the option to add contact by PIN or email. It is not showing an option to add contact by phone number like shown in the picture and you tube video below. I've been told the menu is directly related to the OS 5.0.




    YouTube - The New Blackberry Messenger - New BBM
    Last edited by rufunky; 07-27-2009 at 06:01 PM.

  3. #211
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 2
    OS
    .428
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by polosport View Post
    Is anyone else using "stop tilt" with this? I have it on 7.12 hybrid and I have to keep resetting which screens I want locked. Does the same thing with 151. Haven't been able to pin point what is causing it but just that sometimes randomly it will become unlocked.
    I have the same problem with Lyricdal's .148 hybrid. The weird thing is, it seems to randomly choose which screens to lock and which screens to not. It might be a glitch in the program itself...just a thought.



  4. #212
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    On Earth, kind of.. :) DC
    Device
    BB 9530
    OS
    .75> .148> .151> .167
    Posts
    4
    Hello all, I am a newbie to berrys and bbos.com. I have a question. I would love to install leak and/or leak hybrid on my storm. I'm working off of a work computer and my wife's business laptop, so I don't have administrator rights. So my question is, is there a way to backup data online and install leaks/hybrid OTA? Any info and advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Cheers

  5. #213
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boynton Beach,FL
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    .713 based Hybrid
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by rbohica4 View Post
    Hello all, I am a newbie to berrys and bbos.com. I have a question. I would love to install leak and/or leak hybrid on my storm. I'm working off of a work computer and my wife's business laptop, so I don't have administrator rights. So my question is, is there a way to backup data online and install leaks/hybrid OTA? Any info and advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Cheers
    Welcome to BBOS, to answer your question due to the large size of the leaked and hybrid files I have never seen an OTA option. I'm not saying 100% for sure that it can't be done but just hasn't been offered to date. Even the Verizon official that was OTA took hours to download from what I heard.



  6. #214
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    On Earth, kind of.. :) DC
    Device
    BB 9530
    OS
    .75> .148> .151> .167
    Posts
    4

    Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Storm5150 View Post
    Welcome to BBOS, to answer your question due to the large size of the leaked and hybrid files I have never seen an OTA option. I'm not saying 100% for sure that it can't be done but just hasn't been offered to date. Even the Verizon official that was OTA took hours to download from what I heard.





    Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.

  7. #215
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by rufunky View Post
    Am also anxiously awaiting a 5.0 OS hybrid.

    Hoping he'll find the files that fix the following problem related to BBM 5.0..

    Without this menu you cant use BBM for SMS =(

    After installing I'm only getting the option to add contact by PIN or email. It is not showing an option to add contact by phone number like shown in the picture and you tube video below. I've been told the menu is directly related to the OS 5.0.
    You need to install BBM5. It is not in the leaked 5.0 OS. You have to install the version of BBM5 made for 5.0 on it's own after installing 5.0.

  8. #216
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by HardcorePooka View Post
    You need to install BBM5. It is not in the leaked 5.0 OS. You have to install the version of BBM5 made for 5.0 on it's own after installing 5.0.
    Thanks.. Have you confirmed this?

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •