Yeah i overlooked the link.. My bad...More reason to get glasses:17::17:
Originally Posted by Morganizer
Reboot time is very good if I forgot to report earlier... better than base .297 anyway
This will be my first time trying/loading a Hybrid.... what's the procedure/order?
Thanks for fixing it. Downloading now....
Originally Posted by weisz108
1. backup and wipe recommended (don't forget 3rd party app backup via BBSAK)
2. install AT&T official 22.214.171.1247 on your PC and remove all other OS versions
3. delete vendor.xml
4. download the hybrid .exe from the link provided above
5. run the hybrid .exe file over your 126.96.36.1997 folder
6. run loader.exe (restore 3rd parties during this process)
7. restore backups
8. 3 consecutive battery pulls
9. restore all software configs, etc. as needed
Credit by Morganizer
Last edited by xonz; 08-28-2009 at 04:31 PM.
Should we point it to the Java Folder? It seems to be putting a lot of files in the base folder of the OS.
Originally Posted by xonz
Is it just me or are the Hybrid files loading in the parent folder rather than the Java folder when the default settings are used?
Tags for this Thread