Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 48 of 146

  1. #41
    Le0_Br4zuC4's Avatar
    Le0_Br4zuC4 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miami
    PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)



    Yes sir they are... Its like having the 5.0, without the browser!
    the same application compatibility or we can run all applications on it?




  2. #42
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Le0_Br4zuC4 View Post
    the same application compatibility or we can run all applications on it?
    Leo to be honest I haven't heard of any apps that don't work so as far as I know they are all working

  3. #43
    Le0_Br4zuC4's Avatar
    Le0_Br4zuC4 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miami
    PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Leo to be honest I haven't heard of any apps that don't work so as far as I know they are all working

    Thanks Bryan, Loading on the phone right now, let's see how it works :-D

  4. #44
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    No problem :fing02: keep us posted

  5. #45
    munchkinsdad's Avatar
    munchkinsdad is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow munchkinsdad On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    PIN
    315958E4
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5
    Posts
    104
    ok, Im having an issue loading. can someone help?

    I wiped phone with bbsak and I now have the load software 507 on phone.
    I installed the .151 file on pc and then installed v8.5.
    I then ran apploader but it says there is no device software to load.... anyone?
    ty so much!!

  6. #46
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkinsdad View Post
    ok, Im having an issue loading. can someone help?

    I wiped phone with bbsak and I now have the load software 507 on phone.
    I installed the .151 file on pc and then installed v8.5.
    I then ran apploader but it says there is no device software to load.... anyone?
    ty so much!!
    Did load .151 on the pc then load V8 ontop of that? Also did you delete the vendor file? if not then navigate to

    C-program files-common files-research in motion-app loader and delete the vendor file and run app loader again

    Last edited by Bryan; 08-21-2009 at 12:04 PM.

  7. #47
    munchkinsdad's Avatar
    munchkinsdad is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow munchkinsdad On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    PIN
    315958E4
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5
    Posts
    104
    yes i did do that. it still comes up with that message in apploader....what else can you suggest.

  8. #48
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkinsdad View Post
    yes i did do that. it still comes up with that message in apploader....what else can you suggest.
    Try rebooting your pc and see if that works

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •