Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Results 129 to 136 of 146

  1. #129
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PHX , AZ
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.323
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    hmmm I have heard a few users... who is your carrier, and have you tried registering the host routing table again?
    yep, tried svc books, HRT, everything
    I use Verizon



  2. #130
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denver
    PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Posts
    1,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Drukan View Post
    yep, tried svc books, HRT, everything
    I use Verizon
    Good to see you on here Drukan! I ran v8.5 for a long time and had no issues like this. I'm also on Verizon. I take it you have wiped and reloaded to eliminate a corrupt install as the issue?

  3. #131
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Drukan View Post
    yep, tried svc books, HRT, everything
    I use Verizon
    and I have never had this problem either when i had 8.5 on mine... I am not sure Drukan.. my next best guess would be to try an MMS.cod from another release maybe .148 and see if that fixes it... I will keep looking into if and let you know if I find anythign



  4. #132
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PHX , AZ
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.323
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    and I have never had this problem either when i had 8.5 on mine... I am not sure Drukan.. my next best guess would be to try an MMS.cod from another release maybe .148 and see if that fixes it... I will keep looking into if and let you know if I find anythign
    well were discussing this over in the findings fixes thread now.. seems 4 others have the prob too.

    Yes ive wiped and installed 3 times now.

    I just asked the cod question in the other thread... so i might try that out tnite and ill post my results on the other thread for those others with the prob.
    thanx guys...

  5. #133
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Drukan View Post
    well were discussing this over in the findings fixes thread now.. seems 4 others have the prob too.

    Yes ive wiped and installed 3 times now.

    I just asked the cod question in the other thread... so i might try that out tnite and ill post my results on the other thread for those others with the prob.
    thanx guys...
    Gotta love the Storm! Each device is different! What the hec happened to building something with some sort of consistancy!!:17:



  6. #134
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PHX , AZ
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.323
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcrackman View Post
    Gotta love the Storm! Each device is different! What the hec happened to building something with some sort of consistancy!!:17:
    i think they call it "outsourcing", make it cheaper faster...but who cares if its shittier!

  7. #135
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Hey bro, I just discovered that I am not able to use my BT w/music. I cannot even delete one of my headsests. Am actually getting irritated with the white screen issue. I wanted your opinion w the infamous v8.5 w/.151 OS. It worked flawlessly w/my storm and "ALL" my apps worked and NO white screen issue. Can you refresh my memory w/the obvious features of that OS again..Like flick scroll, thread sms..etc..I may be going back to that

  8. #136
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Device
    9650 & 9530
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Jah View Post
    Hey bro, I just discovered that I am not able to use my BT w/music. I cannot even delete one of my headsests. Am actually getting irritated with the white screen issue. I wanted your opinion w the infamous v8.5 w/.151 OS. It worked flawlessly w/my storm and "ALL" my apps worked and NO white screen issue. Can you refresh my memory w/the obvious features of that OS again..Like flick scroll, thread sms..etc..I may be going back to that
    Here's the thread Prince, browse at your leisure
    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/h...ns-v8-151.html

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •