Xonz Bold Hybrid v1.0 (w/ All the Best can get)
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 236

Thread: Xonz Bold Hybrid v1.0 (w/ All the Best can get)

  1. #1
    xonz's Avatar
    xonz is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow xonz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In The Internet
    PIN
    LOVE
    Device
    8900,9000,9550
    OS
    Own Hybrid
    Posts
    295
    Liked
    0 times

    Xonz Bold Hybrid v1.0 (w/ All the Best can get)

    Xonz Bold Hybrid v1.0

    This hybrid consists of:
    4.6.0.266 & 4.6.0.291 Base
    4.6.0.266 Radio File
    4.6.0.291 , 4.6.0.282 , 4.6.0.266 ,& 5.0.0.100 Files
    5.0.0.130 Browser(No there is no tabbed browsing, sorry)
    BBM 5.0 is included for you




    1.0 changelog
    + 35-40 seconds start-up..
    + Fixes for the video recorder
    + Embedded exclusive BBOS site launcher
    + Embedded Quickpull
    + Asian Language Support
    + Fast App response
    + Fast Browser...
    + All apps working well
    + (w/ BBM 5, Newest Doc2Go,& Facebook)

    All-in-one Os...

    LINK
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PHOXF2NR
    http://rapidshare.com/files/266542299/Xonz_Hybrid_Bold_BBos__v_1.0.exe.html
    Install at your own risk, and make sure to back up all your data before installing!

    Post any feedback I will appreciate it... and Try help fixing it

    Enjoooy!!
    Last edited by xonz; 08-12-2009 at 08:16 AM.




  2. #2
    GSM PLEX is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    PIN
    Scan It
    Device
    8900, BOLD, iPhone 3G
    OS
    8900.250/Bold:Hybrid's/iPhone 3.0.1
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    0 times

    Bbm help nice hybrid

    Hey Great Work But BBM 5 Is Giving Me A Lot Of Issue When I Try To Downgrade OTA to 4.6 It Only Downgrades On English And I Use My Phone In Spanish The Fix For This Is The 1.0 Hybrid Without BBM 5 If Could You Do That It Would Be Great.

    Thanks So Muchhone:

  3. #3
    Jonas-Smith is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wales...
    PIN
    PM Me and you shall Have....
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.442
    Posts
    54
    Liked
    0 times
    wil lgive this a go thanks

  4. #4
    Mines_01's Avatar
    Mines_01 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow Mines_01 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Device
    BlackBerry 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.???
    Posts
    78
    Liked
    0 times
    has this release fixed the phone calling api error issue?

  5. #5
    jcrompton is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    bold
    Posts
    37
    Liked
    0 times
    Since these are the same base OS's can I just install over version .9 or should I uninstall the previous OS and then re-install as if it were a fresh install?

  6. #6
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mines_01 View Post
    has this release fixed the phone calling api error issue?
    The phone has worked perfectly in testing this time around

  7. #7
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jcrompton View Post
    Since these are the same base OS's can I just install over version .9 or should I uninstall the previous OS and then re-install as if it were a fresh install?
    We always recommend a wipe and fresh install for each hybrid. I personally removed the old OS/hybrid files, wiped, installed .282 base OS, then ran hybrid exe, deleted vendor.xml, and ran loader. Worked like a gem. :laugh2:

  8. #8
    Mines_01's Avatar
    Mines_01 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow Mines_01 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Device
    BlackBerry 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.???
    Posts
    78
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganizer View Post
    The phone has worked perfectly in testing this time around
    sweet i'll have to con my co-worker into letting me re-install this tomorrow!!! will give me more of my fix for my addiction even though it's not my BB

  9. #9
    jcrompton is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    bold
    Posts
    37
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganizer View Post
    We always recommend a wipe and fresh install for each hybrid. I personally removed the old OS/hybrid files, wiped, installed .282 base OS, then ran hybrid exe, deleted vendor.xml, and ran loader. Worked like a gem. :laugh2:

    Ok. Will do it this way. Should've known that the potential shorcut wasn't the best idea even with the same base OS ...

  10. #10
    alexander_ekin's Avatar
    alexander_ekin is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow alexander_ekin On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    indonesia
    Device
    9000 and 9550
    OS
    MY Newest Hybrids
    Posts
    244
    Liked
    2 times

    Thumbs up instaling xonz os hybrid ver 1

    xonz please explainme how to instaling ur hybrid v1???? detail please... thx u. GBU

  11. #11
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_ekin View Post
    xonz please explainme how to instaling ur hybrid v1???? detail please... thx u. GBU
    If I may...

    1. backup your device using DM
    2. backup your 3rd party apps using BBSAK (available here on BBOS)
    3. wipe your device using BBSAK
    4. install your choice of .266, .282, or .291 on your pc
    5. download and run the hybrid .exe from OP making sure to point the extraction to your OS folder
    6. delete vendor.xml
    7. double click loader and install OS
    8. restore 3rd party apps and backup via DM

    This is a quick version we'd be happy to slow down and expand on any of these points if you need more help

  12. #12
    ErieBerry is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow ErieBerry On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    4.6.0.282-Xonz Hybrid
    Posts
    11
    Liked
    0 times
    Another great job from Xonz, btw what is the base platform OS for v.1.0? OS 266 or 291, please confirm, thanks.

  13. #13
    jcrompton is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    bold
    Posts
    37
    Liked
    0 times
    Here would be the corrected instructions ????

    1. Uninstall all other OS from PC thru add/remove programs
    2. Download and install .291 to PC 4.6.0.291
    3. Download Hybrid 1.0
    4. Double click on 1.0 and follow instructions to install it over .291 (chose the usual path in
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9000-v4.6.0.291_P4.0.0.183
    5. Back up your phone AND 3rd party apps (click on guide in my signature and there are steps for each process)
    6. When back ups all done, wipe your phone with BBSAK
    7. If you would like to shrink the OS, here is a link to Shrink-A-OS: Shrink-A-OS
    8. Delete vendor.xml file in c/program files/common files/research in motion/app loader, scroll to the bottom (if you use shrink a os, it deletes it automatically)
    9. Double click on loader.exe or from shrink, click launch loader.exe
    10. Wait for it to be finished, then restore everything thru Desktop Manager
    11. Do 3 60-second battery pulls (pull battery, wait 60seconds, replace battery, wait till phone boots up, repeat total of 3 times)
    12. Set everything up the way you like it and enjoy your phone

  14. #14
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ErieBerry View Post
    Another great job from Xonz, btw what is the base platform OS for v.1.0? OS 266 or 291, please confirm, thanks.
    266, 282, or 291 your choice per Xonz. I used .282 for this version and another tester used .266.

  15. #15
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jcrompton View Post
    Here would be the corrected instructions ????

    1. Uninstall all other OS from PC thru add/remove programs
    2. Download and install .291 to PC 4.6.0.291
    3. Download Hybrid 1.0
    4. Double click on 1.0 and follow instructions to install it over .291 (chose the usual path in
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9000-v4.6.0.291_P4.0.0.183
    5. Back up your phone AND 3rd party apps (click on guide in my signature and there are steps for each process)
    6. When back ups all done, wipe your phone with BBSAK
    7. If you would like to shrink the OS, here is a link to Shrink-A-OS: Shrink-A-OS
    8. Delete vendor.xml file in c/program files/common files/research in motion/app loader, scroll to the bottom (if you use shrink a os, it deletes it automatically)
    9. Double click on loader.exe or from shrink, click launch loader.exe
    10. Wait for it to be finished, then restore everything thru Desktop Manager
    11. Do 3 60-second battery pulls (pull battery, wait 60seconds, replace battery, wait till phone boots up, repeat total of 3 times)
    12. Set everything up the way you like it and enjoy your phone
    That is more thorough thanks for digging that up. The only exception is you do not HAVE to use .291 as the base OS.

  16. #16
    BLacklac is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganizer View Post
    4. install your choice of .266, .282, or .291 on your pc
    Quote Originally Posted by jcrompton View Post
    2. Download and install .291 to PC 4.6.0.291

    So which OS does this Hybrid work on? (Edit: Answered above.)


    Ok, so what differences between using this Hybrid on .266, .282 or .291?

  17. #17
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BLacklac View Post
    So which OS does this Hybrid work on?
    Any of the 3. I have tested with all 3.

  18. #18
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganizer View Post
    Any of the 3. I have tested with all 3.
    All your basically doing is selecting which radio you want to use. The .exe hybrid files basically overwrite the java folder and the About screen will show this as .291 regardless just with a different platform.

  19. #19
    BLacklac is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8
    Liked
    0 times
    ok, thank you.

  20. #20
    ErieBerry is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow ErieBerry On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Bold 9000
    OS
    4.6.0.282-Xonz Hybrid
    Posts
    11
    Liked
    0 times
    Copy that Morganizer, thanks for your enlightenment.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •