Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 169 to 176 of 236

  1. #169
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In The Internet
    PIN
    LOVE
    Device
    8900,9000,9550
    OS
    Own Hybrid
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by willows View Post
    Xonz, how about Acrobat reader? is in this OS have Acrobat reader? if don't how can i install it?
    There isnt any in this hybrid..

    Instal pdf2Go for pdf reader
    Last edited by xonz; 08-21-2009 at 11:35 PM.



  2. #170
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    BlackBerry Bold
    OS
    OS5.0 Hybrid
    Posts
    37
    Just registered so I could thank xonz for his hybrid, first one I've used and so far so good! Many thanks!

  3. #171
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scook94 View Post
    Just registered so I could thank xonz for his hybrid, first one I've used and so far so good! Many thanks!
    Welcome to BlackberryOS.



  4. #172
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    25
    Wirelessly posted

    Finally I can install asian font and input.
    Hope next os will more simple to install asian font and input.
    I like this os, thanks xonz.

  5. #173
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8
    Wirelessly posted

    Will this Hybrid still work on .292 and .297?

    I am loving it on .266, best OS I've used yet, hands down.



  6. #174
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In The Internet
    PIN
    LOVE
    Device
    8900,9000,9550
    OS
    Own Hybrid
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by BLacklac View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Will this Hybrid still work on .292 and .297?

    I am loving it on .266, best OS I've used yet, hands down.
    Haven't try it.. But it will work....
    I already make a new hybrid based on 292 but still waiting for 297 (25 August) If it good enough I'll make new one so postponed the new build until .297 get my hands on
    Dont wanna rush thing out before making it sure stable
    Last edited by xonz; 08-23-2009 at 12:51 PM.

  7. #175
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    20

    few bugs

    I tried your OS on my Blackberry 9000 Bold (in french version) and i saw few bugs:
    1) "Voice Commander" has been removal when i installed your OS
    2) The Email Configuration has been removal...

    Except theses problems, it was very fast and stable OS ! Thanks !
    :07:

  8. #176
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In The Internet
    PIN
    LOVE
    Device
    8900,9000,9550
    OS
    Own Hybrid
    Posts
    295
    Quote Originally Posted by jfchadeyron View Post
    I tried your OS on my Blackberry 9000 Bold (in french version) and i saw few bugs:
    1) "Voice Commander" has been removal when i installed your OS
    2) The Email Configuration has been removal...

    Except theses problems, it was very fast and stable OS ! Thanks !
    :07:
    I removed the Voice commander since few that use it..
    Email config usualy come up after activating the mobile network then restart it

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •