08-16-2009, 03:01 PM
hi I'm new to hybrid OS i want try it but will support arabic language and if not can add languages to hybrid OS and how to do it ...
08-16-2009, 03:06 PM
I had a problem with that at one point. I backed my media up, wiped the SD card, and put everything back and it worked perfectly from that point forward. Not really sure what caused it.
Originally Posted by ausch
08-16-2009, 05:11 PM
If anyone has this problem, here is what I did to fix it on my BB:
Originally Posted by Morganizer
1. turn on mass storage mode (options > memory)
2. connect BB to PC via USB sync cable
3. go to the directory for your media card (mine is F
4. find the BlackBerry folder in that directory
5. drag and drop it to your desktop
6. format media card (options > memory > format > media card)
7. then drag and drop the folder from the desktop back to your media card using mass storage mode again
When I completed this I also did a battery pull just for good measure. When it rebooted, my media card worked again.
08-16-2009, 05:48 PM
08-16-2009, 10:06 PM
Well i've been triying it for a while..
I've only noticed 3 errors:
1) I've purchased QuickPull Pro, when i try to download the full version a download error comes up
2) The same with BBFile Scout, tried to install another version a a error came up
3) The contacts status in BlackBerry Messenger never gets updated, my girlfriend have BBMSN 5.0 and she added a photo, i wasn't able to see it, so i installed BBMSN 5.0 on my father blackberry and he could see it
i was ready to go back to original .266, so i made a complete wipe (Menu-Options-Security Options-General Settings- BB Key- Wipe Handheld) and when it was done i gave it a last try, so i restored my BBMSN contacts and for my surprise the status of my contacts where updated, including the photo
So i went to instal QuickPull Pro and it went all good (Of course the QuickPull that came with the hybrid was wiped)
Don't know why this happened, but thought it may help others with the same problem
Currently it's running sweet and smooth, so once again, Thanks xonz!!
08-17-2009, 03:57 AM
1st of all I already embedded the quickpull and bbfilescout... if u instal it again it will show an error.. thats why the error was
Originally Posted by Vuk
08-17-2009, 08:02 AM
No problem Olta... 2 answers are better than none
Originally Posted by olta777
08-17-2009, 03:34 PM
Got it, but then how can users download the Pro version if thet have it??
Originally Posted by xonz
And what do you think the BBMSN issue was about??
Tags for this Thread