Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 99

  1. #49
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372
    no you don't... simply select documents to go (tick the checkbox)... to have it installed during os installation...
    Quote Originally Posted by jb305 View Post
    i put this hybrid on thanks i like it alot but one thing do i have to have Documents To Go on my phone for it to update as i havenot and there is still no Documents To Go on my phone please help and again very good OS



  2. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    newcastle upon tyne
    PIN
    20d2801d
    Device
    storm9500
    OS
    122
    Posts
    29
    thanks for your help ill wipe later and do it again many thanks

  3. #51
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    PIN
    20CA7D43
    Device
    9500 storm
    OS
    4.7.0.151
    Posts
    18
    I cant wipe the device as this needs reactivation, i am on BES, as our IT dep. is in Australia i have timezone probs etc.

    I downloaded latest version, copied it over the existing files. Now it says: No need to install new software as the files you want to upload are older as the files installed on the device.

    I think i need to wait for a next version then ?



  4. #52
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372
    there should not be any problem with BES after wiping ...
    if you follow the BES reactivation process... the mods can guide you to the appropriate thread...
    even without wiping... if you use the apploader then there should be an option to delete all existing apps.... if you select that ... then it should reinstall all... also... no need to use it over your existing os... you can use the hybrid directly...
    Quote Originally Posted by royski View Post
    I cant wipe the device as this needs reactivation, i am on BES, as our IT dep. is in Australia i have timezone probs etc.

    I downloaded latest version, copied it over the existing files. Now it says: No need to install new software as the files you want to upload are older as the files installed on the device.

    I think i need to wait for a next version then ?

  5. #53
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    there should not be any problem with BES after wiping ...
    if you follow the BES reactivation process... the mods can guide you to the appropriate thread...
    even without wiping... if you use the apploader then there should be an option to delete all existing apps.... if you select that ... then it should reinstall all... also... no need to use it over your existing os... you can use the hybrid directly...
    Is this the thread you are referring to?

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...-question.html



  6. #54
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372
    yes... thanks...
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Is this the thread you are referring to?

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...-question.html

  7. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    STORM2
    Posts
    128
    hi gabriel,

    i have installed your hybrid. it works great, but there is just one question on the memory leak. it seems to be holding the memory quite good at the beginning. but after 2-3 hours it starts to leak. like 1 mb per hour. i installed it after i wiped it and only restore the contacts. i have berryweather, blink, iberry blacklist/whitelist on the background. could one of those applications be the reason? tried it without blink and have berryweather and iberry blacklist running, still the leak happened. Now, i closed the berryweather application and it's been 1.5 hrs since i uninstalled the berryweather and the memory seems to be holding at 43.9mb (-0.4 mb from start). will keep you updated and if you know that one of those applications is causing leak, please let me know.

    note this applications are installed on the phone: berrybuzz, meterberry, patternlock, wlm, ym, fb, docs2go, parkinglot, biblereader, smsscheduler, talklater, youtube, googlemaps, berryunit converter, forward reply and edit, bbfilescout, memoryup pro, and batterybooster.

    thanks again gab.

  8. #56
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Device
    Blackberry
    OS
    hybrid
    Posts
    372
    well... seems like you have a few apps which are reputed for memory leaks... specially: memory up pro, berry weather, battery booster..etc... i'm sure the mods & experts will be able to name a few more...
    btw... what theme's are you using...?? some themes seem to be causing memory leaks as well...

    i have fb, google maps, google sync, meterberry, heroberry theme, gmail running on mine and the memory seemed very stable for the last 2 days...
    please let me know your findings...

    Quote Originally Posted by cnn888 View Post
    hi gabriel,

    i have installed your hybrid. it works great, but there is just one question on the memory leak. it seems to be holding the memory quite good at the beginning. but after 2-3 hours it starts to leak. like 1 mb per hour. i installed it after i wiped it and only restore the contacts. i have berryweather, blink, iberry blacklist/whitelist on the background. could one of those applications be the reason? tried it without blink and have berryweather and iberry blacklist running, still the leak happened. Now, i closed the berryweather application and it's been 1.5 hrs since i uninstalled the berryweather and the memory seems to be holding at 43.9mb (-0.4 mb from start). will keep you updated and if you know that one of those applications is causing leak, please let me know.

    note this applications are installed on the phone: berrybuzz, meterberry, patternlock, wlm, ym, fb, docs2go, parkinglot, biblereader, smsscheduler, talklater, youtube, googlemaps, berryunit converter, forward reply and edit, bbfilescout, memoryup pro, and batterybooster.

    thanks again gab.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •