Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 158

  1. #33
    Morgase's Avatar
    Morgase is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow Morgase On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Fresno, Ca
    Device
    9900 Bold
    OS
    7.0.0.250
    Posts
    27
    I've been playing with this all day and haven't really noticed any problems at all. I had a memory issue previous to this and that actually seems to have helped it. By this time of day something was causing my phone to leak to 0 Files Free. I've been in Facebook quite a bit and no issues at all. I was able to send requests and accept. Nicely done.

    What's next? Would love to get the word wrap.



  2. #34
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryBlake View Post
    what version do you have working?
    back in the house everyone sorry but i have to work, i have the latest viigo working....

  3. #35
    renegaderon's Avatar
    renegaderon is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12
    Very nice works great I would like to see full screen picture scrolling with track ball in v2.

    Thanks



  4. #36
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Quote Originally Posted by renegaderon View Post
    Very nice works great I would like to see full screen picture scrolling with track ball in v2.

    Thanks
    .

    Me too, sure it will be added...

  5. #37
    BlackberryBlake's Avatar
    BlackberryBlake is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Device
    OG Bold & 9700
    OS
    latest (shrunken)
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    back in the house everyone sorry but i have to work, i have the latest viigo working....
    Where exactly did you dL it from? i tried 2 diffent links and it hasn't worked for me yet.



  6. #38
    sunkast Guest
    I would guess from the get viigo site.

  7. #39
    BlackberryBlake's Avatar
    BlackberryBlake is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Device
    OG Bold & 9700
    OS
    latest (shrunken)
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    I would guess from the get viigo site.
    I DLed from the official site. App would not open.

  8. #40
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    I've been playing with this all day and haven't really noticed any problems at all. I had a memory issue previous to this and that actually seems to have helped it. By this time of day something was causing my phone to leak to 0 Files Free. I've been in Facebook quite a bit and no issues at all. I was able to send requests and accept. Nicely done.

    What's next? Would love to get the word wrap.
    Glad to hear Morgase

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •