Raikkohad 747 Edition 1 (Hybrid For OS6 Multi Device (9300, 97XX & 9800)
Thanks for all support and good feedback from all..
Now.. We introduced our new reborn version….
Let’s Enjoy Begin……
Thanks to Ohad129 for help me to make this hybrid.
Mix Java :
188.8.131.52XX + 7.1.0.XXX
About Screen/Apps Version/Platform:
184.108.40.2067 / 220.127.116.114 / 18.104.22.168
BlackBerry Messenger 22.214.171.124
DocsToGo – Raikkohad Hybrid V1
WhatsApp Messenger 2.8.4125
Also a few application and themes.
Advantages Using This Hybrid:
1. Less memory and battery drain, speedy boot up time, and speedy browser.
2. GPS, Bluetooth, 3G and Wifi locks faster than standard or leaked OS.
1. Download & Install your selected device OS( Using Base 723)
Example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v126.96.36.1993_P188.8.131.52\
2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
3. Delete all Files & Folder in the base OS, for example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v184.108.40.2063_P220.127.116.11\
4. Download, Extract, copy and paste the downloaded file as per your device (Ex: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v18.104.22.1683_P22.214.171.124\
5. Fully backup your BlackBerry with desktop manager, with radios off.
6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC/BBSAK
7. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
9. Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory.
10. After initial booting (Radios still OFF)... run a few second.... then do a battery pull
11. With Radios OFF - restore your Apps Backup...
12. With radios off, restore your apps and .ipd backup with BDM and then do a battery pull.
13. Final Check All your data and apps all available as u want.
14. Then do another battery pull. Before you turn your Radios/Wifi back ON,.
15. Enjoy your hybrid, give it a minimum of 3-4 hours before you do another battery pull.
13. For best result, do 2-3 battery pulls a day, 6 hours apart for the first 48 hours.
Hope you’ll will enjoy this hybrid..
Mainly this hybrid focusing on Overall Performance, ADR & MDR stability
THIS HYBRID ALREADY SHRINK OUT / YOU CAN SHRINK AGAIN IF U ADVANCED USER
link for download: