raikkohad v8 for 9300/97xx/9800
(Hybrid For Multi Device (9800,97XX also 9300)
Thanks for all support and good feedback from all..
Now.. We introduced the new version….
Let’s Enjoy Begin……
Thanks to Ohad129 for help me to make this hybrid.
Mix Java :
18.104.22.1686 + 22.214.171.124
About Screen/Apps Version/Platform:
126.96.36.1996 / 188.8.131.52 /184.108.40.206
• BlackBerry Messenger 220.127.116.11 Official
• AppWorld 18.104.22.168
• DocsToGo – Raikkohad Hybrid V1
• Facebook 22.214.171.124
• Windows Live Messenger 2.5.119
• GTalk 2.5.119
• Yahoo Messenger 2.5.119
• WhatsApp Messenger 2.6.9252
• FourSquare 3.4.2
• Email Setup 7.11.1019
Also a few application and themes.
1. Download & Install your selected device OS( Using Base 706)
Example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v126.96.36.1996_P188.8.131.52\
2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
3. Delete all Files & Folder in the base OS, for example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v184.108.40.2066_P220.127.116.11\
4. Download, Extract, copy and paste the downloaded file as per your device (Ex: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9700a_v18.104.22.1686_P22.214.171.124\
5. Fully backup your blackberry with desktop manager, with radios off.
6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC/BBSAK
7. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
9. Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory.
10. After initial booting (Radios still OFF)... run a few second.... then do a battery pull
11. With Radios OFF - restore your Apps Backup...
12. With radios off, restore your apps and .ipd backup with BDM and then do a battery pull.
13. Final Check All your data and apps all available as u want.
14. Then do another battery pull. Before you turn your Radios/Wifi back ON,.
15. Enjoy your hybrid, give it a minimum of 4 hours before you do another battery pull.
13. For best result, do 3 battery pulls a day, 6 hours apart for the first 48 hours.
HYBRID OS PACK