Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 221

  1. #17
    uneckbone is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Blackbery Storm
    OS
    4.7.0.122
    Posts
    3
    Hey lyric, been running this for a day now. everything is runnign so much better. it may only be from loading a shrunken os, but i'm zipping away through apps. no dropped calls yet either which seemed to be an issue exclusive to my curve. thanks for this awesome update.

    and the beta5v7 is running beautiful on my storm. absolutely love it. Will donate the second i'm in a position where i can.



  2. #18
    uneckbone is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Blackbery Storm
    OS
    4.7.0.122
    Posts
    3
    Ok, so i just noticed that my battery is draining a bit quicker.

  3. #19
    BBThemesUnltd's Avatar
    BBThemesUnltd is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    TrickY
    Device
    9630
    OS
    4.7.1.57
    Posts
    523
    i been reading as much as i can about the hybrid stuff whats the deal with this.. i think i wanna give this a go.. just wanna know what i am truely getting myself into first thx for the info



  4. #20
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmurf View Post
    i been reading as much as i can about the hybrid stuff whats the deal with this.. i think i wanna give this a go.. just wanna know what i am truely getting myself into first thx for the info
    What hybrids is basically a compilation of the best parts of the different OS's that have been released. It's like taking the best flavors of ice cream and combining them into one. The person who created this hybrid, Lyric, produces amazing stuff. Give it a shot if you like. And if you need any help we can walk you through it step by step.

  5. #21
    BBThemesUnltd's Avatar
    BBThemesUnltd is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    TrickY
    Device
    9630
    OS
    4.7.1.57
    Posts
    523
    lol im new to the site not bb.. hehehehe thank you.. ill do the os upgrade tomorrow.. i was just curious and a woos at that making changes to my luvly device.. im such a bb no ballz on doing whats new... always took precautions dunno y.. but ill have to guive this a ride tomorrow.. thx that was an awesome explanation



  6. #22
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmurf View Post
    lol im new to the site not bb.. hehehehe thank you.. ill do the os upgrade tomorrow.. i was just curious and a woos at that making changes to my luvly device.. im such a bb no ballz on doing whats new... always took precautions dunno y.. but ill have to guive this a ride tomorrow.. thx that was an awesome explanation
    No problem and welcome to BBOS. And don't be afraid to ask questions. There is no stupid question here, only the one not asked.

  7. #23
    BBThemesUnltd's Avatar
    BBThemesUnltd is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    TrickY
    Device
    9630
    OS
    4.7.1.57
    Posts
    523
    and i also have to ask.. is there any way to get greek on the 8330 as a chosen device.. i would really luv to have that and have failed every time i have tried and or asked any 1 how to

  8. #24
    BBThemesUnltd's Avatar
    BBThemesUnltd is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    CT
    PIN
    TrickY
    Device
    9630
    OS
    4.7.1.57
    Posts
    523
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    No problem and welcome to BBOS. And don't be afraid to ask questions. There is no stupid question here, only the one not asked.
    i swear i have heard that somewhere b4 but then wheni ask my dumb question of the week there is always some 1 who goes yup that was a dumb question.. its cool tho i am expected at least a brain fart a week... heheheh at:

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •