raikkohad v2 for 9800
(Hybrid For 9800)
Thanks for all support and good feedback from all..
Now.. We introduced the new version….
Let’s Enjoy Begin……
.Mix Java :
About Screen/Apps Version/Platform:
188.8.131.528 / 184.108.40.2060/220.127.116.11
Advantages Using This Hybrid:
1. Less memory and battery drain, speedy boot up time, and speedy browser.
2. GPS, Bluetooth, 3G and Wifi locks faster than standard or leaked OS.
This hybrid has been shrunk; you can shrink further at your own risk.
1. Download & Install Base OS for 9800 (Only Using Base 666)
Example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800a_v18.104.22.1686_P22.214.171.124\
2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
3. Wipe the entire base OS located in, for example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800a_v126.96.36.1996_P188.8.131.52\...(Note, Delete The Folder)
4. Download, Extraxt, copy and paste the OS Base (Ex: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\ - (Replace the folder u delete earlier with the folder u download)
5. Fully backup your blackberry with desktop manager, with radios off.
6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC/BBSAK
7. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
9. Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory.
10. After initial booting (Radios still OFF)... run a few second.... then do a battery pull
11. With Radios OFF - restore your Apps Backup...
12. With radios off, restore your apps and .ipd backup with BDM and then do a battery pull.
13. Final Check All your data and apps all available as u want.
14. Then do another battery pull. Before you turn your Radios/Wifi back ON,.
15. Enjoy your hybrid, give it a minimum of 4 hours before you do another battery pull.
13. For best result, do 3 battery pulls a day, 6 hours apart for the first 48 hours.
Come with a few additional of Apps, Game, Themes
hope to have a new version comming up sir thank's for the hybrid V2 9800 fast no problem at all ...
if ever for the new update the os look like 9810 icon thanks
pls reup again if possible :(