Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 57 to 64 of 247

  1. #57
    rlervin's Avatar
    rlervin is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow rlervin On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Weber City, Va
    PIN
    310D15AC
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Willyboy 95xx v3.1 .
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    rlervin to post pics on the forum follow these steps

    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...humbnails.html

    Here are my 3rd Party Apps.










  2. #58
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    rlervin, you have quite a few apps I must say

    Viigo and weatherbug are my first suspects, as they have been causing memory leaks for many people...

  3. #59
    SoCalSpecialist's Avatar
    SoCalSpecialist is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    PIN
    ....head?
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    BBC's v6 Hybrid
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Honestly the perks of .90 (awesome connection, bigger keyboard, and outstanding colors) are worth sticking with it. If you can handle having issues for 2-3 days, (or you might not have anymore) before is settles in I would stick with it. Worst case scenario if your still having issues or can't hold out then you can very easily use Swap A Radio and put .148 in
    thanks for ur honesty!
    ill let it run its course..theres no rush



  4. #60
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    rlervin, you have quite a few apps I must say

    Viigo and weatherbug are my first suspects, as they have been causing memory leaks for many people...
    I agree, along with google maps

  5. #61
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    I agree, along with google maps
    Here are the ones that stand out to me

    you tube
    Weather Bug
    Viigo
    Quickpull
    Face book
    google maps

    I have had issues with all of these on my phone :borladuck:

    And I agree with Olta that is a whole lotta apps



  6. #62
    smcoldbb is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow smcoldbb On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    vancouver bc
    Device
    9630
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    1,573
    Wirelessly posted

    Patches over at CB says sometimes your 3rd party backup file can sometimes become corrupt.
    He suggests a handheld wipe, back up your data only and then re/re all your apps one at a time.

    Might help.

    But I second that you need to fine tune which apps you really need to keep on your device for daily use

  7. #63
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by smcoldbb View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Patches over at CB says sometimes your 3rd party backup file can sometimes become corrupt.
    He suggests a handheld wipe, back up your data only and then re/re all your apps one at a time.

    Might help.

    But I second that you need to fine tune which apps you really need to keep on your device for daily use
    True and he suggests syncing thru outlook, not DM backup/restore.

  8. #64
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSpecialist View Post
    thanks for ur honesty!
    ill let it run its course..theres no rush
    My pleasure if you are able to let it run it's course than I would just for the before mentioned benefits

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •