JAHMv2.1 9550(.1015 Base)
This is a Full Java swap 22.214.171.1241 hybrid with a few .1015 files to get it working. Also included is the OS 6 Clock. Will Show .1041 in your About Screen.
1. Install OS 126.96.36.1995
2. Download JAHMv2.1
3. Unzip J.A.H.M. (Just Another Hybrid Maker) using a program like WinRaR (32 bit) to your desktop or your personal folder.
4. Open My Computer: C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/Apploader... Delete the Vendor.xml file if Inland Cellular is not your carrier. Go back and then proceed to the Shared Folder and open the Loader Files/9550 folder.
5. Replace the java folder that you unzipped with the java folder located inside of the 9550 folder.
6. Perform a clean wipe on your device using BBSAK before installing.
7. Shrink Your OS
8. Enjoy and Report Back your Findings.
Last edited by Hodges; 12-28-2010 at 05:52 PM.
Thank You Sir . More devices to come soon! Also if anyone is curious I am working on using an Installer for my Hybrids in the future so look out for that. I know a lot of people get frustrated with digging through there comp to switch out the Java Folder. I will make it easy for you soon!!
I just realized that WiFi is broken... I never use it but went to use it yesterday.. I will be fixing it and uploading the patch and re packaging the java file. So if you have downloaded this sit tight I will make it easy for you. If you haven't hold off until I update this post again. Should be later today.
Any word on some 9800 love there Hodges??
Link updated in OP with WiFi fix. I will assume no one has downloaded this based on how dead this thread is. Rick I will be dropping the 9800 hybrid today or tomorrow. If you have downloaded my hybrid let me know and I can send you the cods to install using BBSAK to fix WiFi. Thanks
Another one to checkout.... Thanks